Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

7 minutes ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I saw those at Inspiration and really liked them.  I'm trying to tell myself I don't need an ecru/white jacket. 

I think a better thing to tell yourself is

you DO need an ecru/white jacket!

Just now, olmecasteve said:

I think a better thing to tell yourself is

you DO need an ecru/white jacket!

Yeah that's the problem... I don't have an ecru/white jacket and I love ecru so it's hard to convince myself otherwise right now. Seeing how nice they are in person didn't help.

4 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

I think if Broark buys any more clothes, his Mrs will be sending for the men in white coats :blink2:

If you see me stop posting for a long period of time you know what happened. :huh2:

On 4/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, JDelage said:

What's more interesting? How people might have used things in the past, or how we might use them now? I actually think that it might indeed be helpful to carry an earbuds case, which is something I do. 

Also, the watch pocket is the other one on the left side, and that one I'm not sure how anyone would use it these days.

As a side note, I'm used to seeing watch pockets paired with the oblique "buttonhole" used to secure the chain, like that:

fw1621004-10.jpg

I use the watch pocket to put earphones in... keeps the tangle from spreading out in normal pocket...

Anybody have any insight on more production of the OA02 cut?? It’s still my favorite cut ever and my 35 no longer fit comfortably in the legs from weight training so I’ve been dying to size up to a 36.  

2 hours ago, Ciabatta said:

Anybody have any insight on more production of the OA02 cut?? It’s still my favorite cut ever and my 35 no longer fit comfortably in the legs from weight training so I’ve been dying to size up to a 36.  

You can also buy my old pair :P :D

On 5/6/2020 at 11:50 AM, Broark said:

A batch of 02's should be hitting soon-ish, made from deadstock Cone. Not sure of the timeframe right now, but soon. :ph34r:

Say whatttt, from where? I don't need more jeans but I know I need these

I think I jumped the gun a bit on the info, so please disregard.
All we know right now is that they're making a deadstock Cone chore coat. Other details still need to be hashed out.
Apologies. :sleep: