Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

I think it's down to how it comfortable it feels in the chest and armpit areas plus checking it doesn't look stretched across the back.  If you can't move freely in it then the chances are you won't wear it.

The shoulders and arms are both a good fit and the length is as intended for that style.  The angle of the camera makes the jacket appear shorter than it would straight on.

Definitely better with a t-shirt, tucked (it's the future) slim fitting plus white would set it off really well imo. 

Can't wait to see the fit pics of you jumping from horse to horse :P

Edited by MJF9

Alright so here's some more photos, at a taller angle with different pants, shirts, etc.
Stevenson sweatshirt, OrSlow fatigues.
b0s6CjN.jpg
OA tee, OrSlow Fatigues.
XUR6ZmE.jpg
OA tee, 1702XX contest jeans.
9651MMH.jpg
z9WKzGj.jpg
Matin chambray, OA01's.
e4pCDT3.jpg
yS1l2Y3.jpg
Lady white tee.
ZN2NS7M.jpg

39 minutes ago, Broark said:

Which ones, the cinchback from S&S?

Yea I just got the last 34 in the raw version. Anything you can tell me about the shrinkage with a hot soak? This is one of the most excited I’ve been about ordering  a pair of denim out of all the brands I’ve owned The flat head, iron heart, the strike gold, studio d’artisan and full count. 

Don't have any specific measurements, but they shrink from tag size so your 34 should shrink to about 32.
The denim is pretty forgiving, doesn't stretch out right away but gives with some time.
Coming from your other cuts these will probably feel loose but embrace the straighter cut!

36 minutes ago, Broark said:

Don't have any specific measurements, but they shrink from tag size so your 34 should shrink to about 32.
The denim is pretty forgiving, doesn't stretch out right away but gives with some time.
Coming from your other cuts these will probably feel loose but embrace the straighter cut!

My iron heart is the 634 and the full count is the 1101 so they are straight leg. The other models I have are slim but I couldn't resist this denim. Really hoping it stretches to a 33 waist because that would be ideal. My best fitting jeans measure 17 inch at the waist.

You should be able to get them to stretch to 17 in.
I've owned both the 634 and 1101, the 634 is slimmer in the top block with a much lower rise and the 1101 is much more tapered in the leg.
So if you took the top block of the 1101 and the straight leg of the 634, you'd get somewhere close to the 01 cut.

I used From Japan and the total amount I paid for the service was 300 ¥. Nothing more, nothing less. But only because it was free shipping within Japan and no bank fee when they can pay with credit card.

They let me choose the overseas shipping and since they repack I think I paid only 1800¥ for small packet airmail. Reached me in a week.

So I can definitely recommend them.

20200303_202709.thumb.jpg.ce3c28fabbc98d440cbe79cc66ea4e31.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

On 3/3/2020 at 2:07 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

20200303_202709.thumb.jpg.ce3c28fabbc98d440cbe79cc66ea4e31.jpg

b_F, I am having a mild panic attack looking at the size tag on this pair of OAO2. It appears you sized up 1 or not at all?!?! That's INSANE!!! Please share post-soak/wash fit pics when you can to reassure this concerned fellow denim enthusiast that the jeans fit. ;):D

Kidding aside, I have a pair of the 02 from the same lot and found that the xx3 denim doesn't shrink/stretch quite as much as the xx2.

I have the OA02XX from 2014 in their first XX denim in size 36 which is a bit loose therefore I sized down one size (against all better judgement of course).

Although I might not go for max shrinkage on this pair, meaning cold washes only just to be sure. That said, I had the other 02 even in the tumble dryer and still it's roomy enough.
But they will definitely be my slim days jeans.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK