Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Found this interesting...I just bought the most recent 02’s in size 34 from S&S and they happen to arrive the same time as a pair of raw ROY KS1002 in size 33 I recently picked up off of eBay.  When I measured both, measurements are exactly the same...exact.  

^ Interesting Smallrod.  I would have thought the KS1002 would be trimmer and more linear through the hips.

I have both models but 34 in Roy and 36 in Ooe -- both look good but the Ooe is more comfortable.  If only Roy made size 35 ;-)

Does anyone know the actual weight of this fabric? I'm assuming it's the same as the one released before. I love the look of the jacket, but I'm hoping it's fairly light. It's not going to take time away from me wearing my leather jackets.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

• 2 weeks later...

So I got the Cossack jacket in, I'm a little torn if I should keep it or not.
It's really well made and the moleskin is really nice, I'm just not entirely sure if I'm crazy about the fit. What do you guys think?
Here it is with a chambray and a tee underneath.
mRb2LiQ.jpg
Ipsc4m2.jpg
Just a tee, tucked in.
8wV0jIl.jpg
Buttoned up.
VMDsWgW.jpg
And untucked tee.
1ELT7Qx.jpg

If you cannot comfortably leap from the bare back of one horse (running in a tight circle) to another adjacent horse (also bare back, running in the same tight circle), via a star jump but with your arms crossed then alas, it is too small.

It looks a tad tight in the body, but otherwise the fit looks as intended. I don't think it looks good with the looser cut jeans. Maybe if the jacket was a size bigger it would look better with those jeans... Try it with your PBJ 019's a post a pic (I remember those jeans 'cuz I've been wanting a pair, and they look good on you). 

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I feel like it's just one the cusp of being too small.
I'm going to try it on with some different jeans / shirts tomorrow and make the call.
Bums me out because it's a really nice jacket.

I actually think it looks great @Broark! It is certainly on the tighter side, but I do not think that is a bad thing personally especially given that the shoulders and sleeves look right. Without question I think it looks better with the t shirt than the chambray and even better with the t shirt tucked. I think the length is great, but I like short denim/cotton jackets. 

If it is uncomfortable for you, then it's not a good fit, but I like how it looks. I am well aware that I am in the minority here, though.