Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:06 AM, seethruskin said:

I fudged up and bought too small of a size. I’ve bought directly from ooe before and hit the +2. I assumed the ones from S&S were sized more correctly. 

that being said ... anybody have a size 36 they wanna trade for 34 waist? :/

What does the actual waist measure at?

They were very mysterious when I asked them during my visit. The parts I got to know was that it was intended to get specific colour of the weft. In other words, even closer to how vintage Levi's looks like.

Would love to hear if someone knows more about it!

I wonder if it’s like the oxidised 1000XX denim that Warehouse created in the past? This was used on my Warrens and I can’t say that I notice anything unique or particularly antique-looking in the ageing process.

• 3 weeks later...

Ooe Yofukuten OA02 x Standard and Strange 2017. Purchased in May 2017 and worn frequently for about 1.5 years. Washed in washing machine and hung dry every month or two. Enjoyed watching these evolve over time to reveal a ton of character. They're feeling a little snug these days so they don't get much wear :( DM me an offer if you want to take them off my hands!

Full album here with different exposures and lighting here: https://imgur.com/a/doaVPZL

A8s5iqz.jpg

fxnmLu1.jpg

XbHuxGv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Received my OA Boy's Pack the other day, it is a very nice backpack.
Good size for everyday use but also has the ability to expand and fit enough for a long weekend trip.
Lots of nice details on this, selvedge can be seen in various spots. The front pocket looks like two separate pockets but is actually one piece of canvas pleated.
I'm considering also getting the utility bag and/or mountain pack in addition, the green version of this same fabric looks nice.
GHqAkBV.jpg
Hf3fWnu.jpg
RC8iIZ2.jpg
Selvedge on the top of the outer flap:
IsxNcqV.jpg
j1929oa.jpg
More selvedge:
EGUU8vE.jpg
Pleated front pocket:
qm5Rf1i.jpg
OtRzQtm.jpg
Reenforced where the straps are connected:
uvwQTWD.jpg

On 12/5/2019 at 10:40 AM, seethruskin said:

Selling a pair size 34 buckle backs! Hollleeerrr :)

Still available?