Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

I have a number of bandanas - all received as gifts and very nice - but have no clue what to do with any of them!

- classic headwear a la Steven Tyler/Axl Rose/Keith Richards and err... Captain Jack Sparrow 
- headwear with a twist like Tupac

- neckwear “David Essex gypsy”

- back pocket handkerchief code

So many choices, yet none of them seem the right one...

Mostly wear mine with a square knot around the neck. Think it works pretty great and gives a nice accent color to, for instance, jeans and a chambray shirt.

When I first met one of the Knickerbocker dudes in Berlin, one of them wore it the same way but with a melange crewneck sweater. Looked pretty neat that way too.

11 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I have a number of bandanas - all received as gifts and very nice - but have no clue what to do with any of them!

- classic headwear a la Steven Tyler/Axl Rose/Keith Richards and err... Captain Jack Sparrow 
- headwear with a twist like Tupac

- neckwear “David Essex gypsy”

- back pocket handkerchief code

So many choices, yet none of them seem the right one...

Back pocket is the correct answer; nobody does the kerchief code anymore or knows what it means. :P

Also, interesting to see the whirling log make more strides into polite society again. 

Edited by Iron Horse

9 hours ago, Iron Horse said:

Back pocket is the correct answer; nobody does the kerchief code anymore or knows what it means. :P

Also, interesting to see the whirling log make more strides into polite society again. 

Both sound a high risk strategy to me!

16 minutes ago, Denimstoyevsky said:

And both the Yofukuten website and S&S seem to be completely out of stock... Kicking myself for sleeping on this brand for so long. 

It looks like Canvas Shop has some OA-02 in stock. Only smaller sizes, though, and I have no idea if they ship outside of Japan. http://canvas-shop.jp/

Like Broark said on the previous page, S&S will likely put online any jeans they didn't sell during the Santa Fe store grand opening. They will fly off the internet as soon as they're posted, so be vigilant and have your credit card locked and loaded.

2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

…  meanwhile the Denimbro forum itself goes nowhere...

Hopefully Denimbro will get sorted... but if not there is always a home for the Denimbro fraternity here (I think many are ex Sufu contributors and still tune in now and again)… it'd be a travesty to lose all that denim-related community, enthusiasm and insight...