Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

18 minutes ago, Broark said:

@tchengaa I don't have any experience with the TCB 50's but I am a 36 in most other brands and I wear a 38 in Ooe jeans.

thx for your input. are u a 36 in warehouse 1001? thx again ~

On 2018/3/4 at 4:41 AM, tchengaa said:

hi guys, what size should i get for OA01 if i wear 36 for tcb 50s? appreciate ur input ! thanks ~

should i pick a 38 ?

I live in Los Angeles and a delivery attempt was made today by USPS but I was at work. Will USPS leave EMS packages at the door if I tell them to using the re delivery options on their website or by leaving a note? Is a signature absolutely required?

Did anyone else get their pair yet?

I've tried them on of course! Just waiting to soak them until the weather is a little warmer. I've got plenty 'o denim going on in the meantime. :P

I'm temporarily trying to live vicariously through you. I ordered mine last night and they're scheduled to arrive on Friday. It's going to be a long 48 hours. You've more willpower than I have - I'd have them steaming in a tub of hot water within minutes!

Ha! I won't say I haven't thought about soaking them at least 20 times in the past 2 days. I picked up a couple of pairs of jeans recently (so much for willpower), so I'm trying to give each pair a little love before moving on to the next. Also, trying to keep the Golden Gates #1 in my rotation for now while the weather is still cool. To be fair, the OA01's are hanging prominently in my closet, and I have more than once walked by just to handle and smell them. TMI?

57 minutes ago, goodrain said:

@tigermilk do they fit the same as your golden gates? I'm hoping that they fit looser since I didn't size up haha

@goodrain my immediate impression is that they are a bit snugger in the waist. i only tried them on quickly though. i found that the golden gates are a bit looser after two hot water soaks than my DB01's as well. i'll try them on again tomorrow and let you know if i have any second thoughts.

Really curious how this fabric behaves...I've been wearing my oldschool OA01XX as I await the new TCB contest jeans, and I appreciate the stretchiness of the old OAXX as the LHT of the Ooe contest jeans is less forgiving and I can't wear them anymore. 

i ended up soaking today and just now tried them on again. i could probably squeeze into a 31 given how stretchy the denim is. also could have cool soaked and they wouldn’t have shrunk as much. 

Picked up my pair today. Really nice jeans. They remind me of a pair of Roys but with Japanese denim. Even the front pocket bags are pretty big(not as big as Roys but bigger than most Japanese jeans). Not sure if they always did this or is it something new since they started working with S&S?

Giving them a cold wash now. I definitely need them to stretch back to raw waist size or I will need to wear them without buttoning the top button