Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

The Saddle Pant has been a huge success - so much so that we're starting to run low already. We had OA make up enough for "6 months" but at this rate, it's going to be 6 days. We're not going to be able to restock until next year, either, which is a bummer. 

All that to say - if you're on the fence, and have questions about fit or anything whatsoever, please hit me up. I don't want anyone left out who wants in on these.

A couple of tucked in pictures to show details/how these fit now. The waist has stretched out the right amount and is pretty much perfect, the thighs are a bit bigger than I'm used to but I've been meaning to get some straighter cuts, and god damn are these comfy. Thanks again @mrsmiff  these jeans are phenomenal! 

IMG_3253.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Inhale, exhale I just got some dungarees in the mail. Ooe-Yofukuten x Bandanna Almanac. Not everyone's taste but I couldn't resist them as an alternative to the usual 5 pocket. And they're pretty cool imo. Not washed so will give them a rinse though they come pre-shrunk. More info here for anyone interested... https://bandanna-almanac.com/tag/ooe-yofukuten/

IMG-20170920-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20170922-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20170922-WA0006.jpg

2017-09-22 18.38.02-1.jpg

2017-09-22 18.36.17-1.jpg

Edited by MJF9

Thanks Broark! I must say I deliberated over these for an age before pulling the trigger for similar reasons. They do open up the question of what top to wear because they are a bit different. I'm feeling the need for consequential purchases already!

• 1 month later...

Well I was able to land a pair of DB01's thanks to some help from the denim community!
More photos and thoughts to come but the natural indigo denim used on these is pretty great.
Here's a quick fit pic and close-up shot in the meantime.
YU9BQvh.jpg
9LbXubH.jpg

Edited by Broark

Love the DB01 Broark -- fortunate to own a pair myself.  The usual perfect Ooe fit combined with a nice, heavy, dark textured denim.  While I like the fit, I'd say these are a touch trimmer up top compared with other Ooes -- or maybe it's just too much Halloween candy on my end (literally) ;-)

The denim is quite something. Has some weight to it and texture without being over exaggerated.
I think they feel trimmer because the rise is so much higher? I'm able to wear them up over my hips as opposed to my 02 cut jeans which sit slightly lower.
I haven't measured them but the rise definitely seems to sit higher than my other OA jeans. I like the fit a lot, just thinking they need a hem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was interested in grabbing a pair as my older pair of OA02XX’s are pretty faded but I’m tied up in a lot of denim already. Plus I’m waiting to see what the new denim they are releasing with S&S looks like.

I saw the new OA denim during my visit b_F. It looks fantastic and should yield even better vintage fades thanks to the modified colour of the weft. Ryo was mighty proud of it.

There's a run of it in the 01 cut on the way, I'm definitely picking up a pair.

Sounds excellent Bobbo. Been wanting a pair of Ooe's for a while but the 02 cut is a tad on the slim side for me and they ahven't done an 01 in a while. Just hoping the post-soak inseam is longer than 33" and more inline with the Saddle Pants.

Edit - to add: Emailed S&S and they said they are going to be raw with an inseam length of 38"

Edited by DeafKate

• 4 weeks later...
On 13 January 2018 at 2:37 PM, Broark said:

Managed to find one of the chore coats from a few years back on Yahoo Auctions for a steal so I couldn't pass it up.
Looks brand new in the photos. Plenty of photos once it arrives!

Wait is actually killing me! fit pix when they arrive? promise?!

that is indeed one of the most grail chores, and one of my fave ooe pieces...

(you are on a denim scoring roll...)