Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

The numbers 714 and 515 are indeed dates and are separate from the actual model notations, which consist of fabric type (ex: "OA") and cut.

Does this mean that the current Standard & Strange collabo OA02-510 was officially released on May 10th, even if the announcement came a week or so later? The reason I'm asking is that I ordered a pair (scheduled for delivery the day after tomorrow - yay), and coincidentally my birthday is on the 10th of May. Seems like destiny, hope we work out well together! 

Edit: I even paid for it in part with birthday money. 

Edited by mandel9000

The jeans are in the house, one day ahead of schedule! I also swung by the post office to pick up a book and a record. Score! The detail shots on Standard & Strange's site are better than the ones I can manage, but fit pics to come soon.

image_9.jpeg

Haha! Being Norwegian, I'm of course also an avid a-Ha completist! Morten did look good in his 501s though: 2pq3q4i.jpg

(Forgive me, couldn't resist the temptation!)

In other news I just made a lousy attempt at fit pics on my way to get groceries. The left one is me miscalculating the self-timer, in the right one I'm anxiously looking at the neighbors to see if they are watching. Both pictures back-lit, hard to see the jeans.

image_10.jpeg

They fit though, phew! Better pics to come.

That steepled tower at the edge of your fit pic looks so out of place in that photo!

But, the Ooe's look like they fit great! I reckon the Denimes will fit quite similarly.

Alright, let's try this again! Took some new fit pics yesterday that are a little better than the previous ones.

This is after one day of wear. A little tight in the top block, but I had no problem with buttoning and I can bike comfortably, which is most important. No doubt that they will stretch a little more.

I'm most pleased!

image_11.jpeg

Measurements on the S&S page were spot-on, only the leg opening is now 7.5" after hemming.

• 3 weeks later...

cheeky sale bump ;)

Ooe Yofukuten S9202xx 

measurements 
waist 30 
f rise 11
b rise 14 
thigh 11.5 
inseam 31.5 

bought back when custom options were still available , 02 ( 60's ) cut with ww2 details including some beautiful pocketbag material
the top button has been replaced and they have been worn about 4 weeks but the price reflects this 

think i payed £260 for these a few years ago but ill let them go for £100 shipped worldwide 

20160619_113953_zpszxazx488.jpg

20160619_113652_zpsctghynzj.jpg

20160619_113906_zpszkek8jhx.jpg

20160619_113752_zpsxsyveyyk.jpg

Awesome, I'll get back to you within the week hopefully. Gotta wait out some real life events, but I'm very interested in these (don't worry if you'll sell them in the meantime, first come first serve!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like Ryo and Hiro might be making a denim jacket now, can't wait to see it.  :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHRN9ybhRS-/?taken-by=ooe_yofukuten

That is true, they are. I've tried it on. 

I don't know how many OA fans live in the SF Bay Area, but they will be joining us for Denim Bruin on 7/31. 

They're bringing new t-shirts they're making with Mr. Matsuoka (sinker weave knit AND sewn in Ichinomiya), along with a big box of including the "jumper" chore coat, and a few surprises.

Full details in this post.

• 2 weeks later...