Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Shameless sale bump

Selling this pair of s9202xx from a few years ago when custom options were still available

IMG_20151214_094308_zpskf5cz83p.jpg

Asking £120 shipped

I'll make a supermarket thread in a day or two ( pics of this pair are all through this thread in the mean time )

Complete long shot here, but I'm asking Ryo and Hiro if they'd consider a special run/group buy/"contest" (commence eye rolls) in the near future. It's really just an excuse for me to get a pair in a new fabric/semi-custom since they no longer do custom orders lol. My ideal would be an 02 cut in either a new/un-tested fabric, or in something like the 43 or 92 denim, which I've been fiending for for years...Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

I really do like the 43 though, and it has fast fading properties from what I've seen from back in the day. A nice light blue hue that does well with frequent washing, very vintage-esque.

Honestly it's the camaraderie that makes me enjoy "contests", even when I end up not fully participating (in shame). One thing is for sure, I know Ooe's will fit me, and I know my size so there can be no excuse on my end IF this is a go! I know their hands are tied but it'd sure be a nice gesture on their end if they could make it a reality. Updates to come if/when I hear back!

Deafening silence on Ooe's end so far but I'll give them a few days to respond per usual!

As far as the pair, I'm thinking it's best to have one specific model rather than multiple customized ones. I don't see them jumping on board otherwise since they'd need to streamline things for cost efficiency given all of their other priorities/obligations. That said, I'm wanting an 02 cut with 01 details (leather patch, hidden rivets). The cut should be versatile enough for all of us (size up if you want looser, suck in your gut if you want slimmer), and if we can get denim other than the OAXX it'd be a win for all. Not that there's anything wrong with OAXX, but the idea is to get something outside what's available otherwise! (DAMN I wish #78 was still available......)

Glad to see the enthusiasm though! We had around 18 contestants on the original contest thread so it's good to see we could have a similar level of participation IF this is to go through. Crossing my fingers!

nyc, I'm also aiming for April/March on my end 

One detail I would also like to see would be some different pocket back fabric, I remember one contest pair had this great red/black/blue striped denim fabric that looked really cool.

Just anything different would be nice!