Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Pics please!

I'm going slightly over TTS with the 44 fabric. It seems that it doesn't shrink too heavily and stretches readily. That easy stretch has been true of other broken twills I've owned as well. If anyone has had a different experience with #44 shrinkage, please chime in.

almost felt like christmas again when i woke up, except i didn't find an old hand me down looking sweater in my stocking!

R1003796.jpg

R1003797.jpg

battered box to protect the treasure from within

R1003798.jpg

the moment of truth

R1003799.jpg

here they are in all my glory

R1003800.jpg

picked up the 5702xx which is essentially the 57 fabric with a 02 cut with some 01xx details. very nice goatskin leather patch which i am pretty sure will age nicely with time.

R1003801.jpg

opted for the red tailor tab in the backpocket

R1003802-1.jpg

closeup of the 57 denim. i must say that these are the softest denim to the hand that i have experienced right out of the box. they have not been one washed yet and i can only imagine how comfortable they will be in future. the 57 LHT denim is the first and only LHT denim that i have ever owned. very nice dark hue, very very very slightly greycast and very dark. can't remember how many oz they are but they feel pretty light to me.

R1003803.jpg

hardware i picked for the rivets

R1003805.jpg

opted for the lemon yellow chainstitched hem. the 57 LHT denim has a redline selvage

R1003806.jpg

you can see the contrast in threads. picked the lemon yellow for the hip stitching and the WW2 yellow thread as my main thread used on the coin pockets and everything else. note also that lovely selvage peeking out.

R1003807.jpg

union label sewn on the back of the waistband. one star laurel top button.

R1003808.jpg

one star 4 other buttons. was opting to for the black ones for all my buttons but i thought it would be nice to see how these aged with time.

R1003809.jpg

picked up some hickory stripe pocketbags in fabric #83. very nice to the touch.

R1003811.jpg

cotton tab on the inside fly.

R1003810.jpg

union label tab on the inside with a single stitch top waistband and the bottom chainstitched for the waistband.

R1003812.jpg

can't tell if its obvious but i had my backpockets fully lined with duck canvas as they tend to wear down quickly when i leave my wallet inside. very nice duck canvas, am thinking of purchasing something else using this.

R1003816.jpg

front shot

R1003824-1.jpg

back shot. note the tailor tab as well as the offset belt loop. thought i wanted to try everything that i haven't tried before on other denim with the offset beltloop and LHT and goatskin patch to see how they work out for me.

R1003823-1.jpg

my invoice, some scrap denim for repairing purposes, a very nice pin from Ooe and a calling card.

R1003818.jpg

R1003819.jpg

R1003821.jpg

excuse the shit fit pics but i only had a self timer to use, so didn't have too much time since i am running late for work. the denim is still very stiff and probably needs a soak but they will settle with time. the sizing has been perfect and i went 1 size up from usual since they are shrink to fit. i ordered these with the possibility of losing some weight in mind so they look slightly tight now but will be extra motivation to shed some. all in all, very happy with the way they fit. the construction on these are great and the only minor thing i have against them are the lack of raised belt looops. but i think i can live with that! will probably order another pair in far future as i have too many pairs waiting now but i have to say these are every bit worth the money and Ryo and Hiro are great to deal with!

Awesome detailing, great fit and the denim looks pretty great as well. Love that color. Oh and those black laurels age wonderfully. Gotta share some pics of my brother's pair soon.

thanks for all the comments. only have a nice pair because of the great hands of Ryo and Hiro and all of you before me who ordered and provided some really useful information and advice.

arcarsenal, can't wait to see how your brother's pair turned out. mabbe next pair i'll do something with black laurels! you ordered a pair yourself way back right? how are they doing?

Indeed! My pair of 3201s are looking pretty nice these days, not a whole lot wear, but some nice blue hues coming through on the whiskers and random areas. I wanted something that would stay darker and make me work for the fades, and these haven't disappointed so far! Haven't worn 'em too much these past few months, they get kinda hot with the flannel pocket linings :( But they are sooo comfortable, easily one of my favorite pairs to wear when I'm just lounging around.

They're probably due for a wash soon though, and I think I'm going to start rocking them soon since it 's going to be cooler these next few weeks. I promise pics of mine and my brothers soon!

Indeed! My pair of 3201s are looking pretty nice these days, not a whole lot wear, but some nice blue hues coming through on the whiskers and random areas. I wanted something that would stay darker and make me work for the fades, and these haven't disappointed so far! Haven't worn 'em too much these past few months, they get kinda hot with the flannel pocket linings :( But they are sooo comfortable, easily one of my favorite pairs to wear when I'm just lounging around.

They're probably due for a wash soon though, and I think I'm going to start rocking them soon since it 's going to be cooler these next few weeks. I promise pics of mine and my brothers soon!

will be waiting for those pictures! they sound awesome and it would be nice to see more evolved pairs around!

ranon

jealous! that reminds me how cool when the jeans arrived..

and the fit just like mine.. it will turn out great ranon, cant wait to see the evos! man.... i would cop another ooe in no time.

must spread Ranon!

your ooes are nice i remember, do keep wearing them!

Okay guys, I promised and I hope I delivered. The sun was spotty today, so I did my best with the pictures. I've got probably three posts worth of pictures, and you can see even more in the Ooe Picasa gallery in my sig. We kinda went overboard...

I don't remember how many times we've washed, probably at least once or twice a month. Always machine washed with Dr. Bronners, removed before the spin cycle and hung outside to dry. Tried and true.

First up is my brothers pair of 4401. Worn for about a year straight now. Featuring the broken twill #44 denim, a goat skin patch and some custom stitching. Check out the evo on the black laurel top button.

e27J1l.jpg

B9nY4l.jpg

Xn6yXl.jpg

jMRKrl.jpg

uO1ccl.jpg

hVSQcl.jpg

cZez4l.jpg

RJYeHl.jpg

Now we've got my pair of 3201s, worn for probably about 6-7 months straight? I wanted a pair that would stay darker over time and fit a little looser so there isn't a lot of high contrast fading going on. The goat skin patch is looking excellent, and I love how the back pockets are starting to show the flannel pocket lining where the rivets have started to wear through. Nice roping on the hems as well. For some reason I don't have a full length back shot, but the fit pics and stuff in the gallery should suffice..

FqjV4l.jpg

VkNZLl.jpg

jKSf4l.jpg

LJAmOl.jpg

Dgdg0l.jpg

yR3YKl.jpg

Va7jQl.jpg

vHhH3l.jpg

vapA3l.jpg

jQEuVl.jpg

And finally, fit pictures of our pairs. Check out the difference in my #44 phone case with my brothers pair. Sorry again for the huge posts and stuff...

Brothers fit (kinda sloppy, he's such a clown:

DDaCFl.jpg

43wQRl.jpg

TyxROl.jpg

BQnVvl.jpg

My fit, featuring our helper, Olive:

HlHEql.jpg

bzLeLl.jpg

tMsJTl.jpg