Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

I got the LHT Fabric #39 in the 02 cut. They are absolutely lovely. I'm really pleased with them. They fit just like my Prps Barracudas just a lil loose in the hips and a longer inseam.

I should have fit pic's up soon. Weather's been rainy and cloudy around here.

what model etc did you go for?? i'm thinking about getting a pair but unsure as to what fit i'd like.

Hey guys, I've been looking at Ooe's for a long time now, constantly following this thread. I think that the WWII cut is exactly what I'm looking for. Am I right in assuming that I can order this cut in whatever fabric I wish? If thats the case, does anyone have a recommendation for something that is a darker fabric, something thats kinda hairy too. I have a pair of APC's and a pair of Ande Cougars. I was looking for something a little different than those. Thanks in advance guys!

Hey guys, I've been looking at Ooe's for a long time now, constantly following this thread. I think that the WWII cut is exactly what I'm looking for. Am I right in assuming that I can order this cut in whatever fabric I wish? If thats the case, does anyone have a recommendation for something that is a darker fabric, something thats kinda hairy too. I have a pair of APC's and a pair of Ande Cougars. I was looking for something a little different than those. Thanks in advance guys!

You can look at the fabrics at their website and as for the hairs, they will be gone after some time anyways. :)

I've been looking on their website, and I know that they send samples too, I was just curious if anyone had any reco's if they've actually handled a sample or have a pair that is slightly hairy that they own or have had experience with or ordered.

As you can see in the pic above I just got my Ooe Yo's. The LHT #39 Fabric is hairy and slightly slubby compared to other jeans I have. There's my 2 cents.

I've been looking on their website, and I know that they send samples too, I was just curious if anyone had any reco's if they've actually handled a sample or have a pair that is slightly hairy that they own or have had experience with or ordered.

• 2 weeks later...

okay you have seen the 4101xx i bought secondhand, and actually i bought them while ordering my 4302xx.

so here are the real ones i will be wearing. gave the others to my brother so hopefully i will show you some development on those to.

they are a nice mix of everything :) WWII buttons 44 style. brand tag. hiddenrivets, 47 style

3647894120_ebda58f792.jpg?v=0

02 cut, 60ies

3647892706_ed200d6a4d.jpg?v=0

cowhide.

3647087065_4b2f570c49.jpg?v=0

union label

3647889510_6cb52ae7e4.jpg?v=0

wrangler / Ooe

3647082153_bd94ae94d3.jpg?v=0

regular/ slim fit.

3647077289_7f26a9d613.jpg?v=0

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you dave! these will be even better with a few months of wear! the denim 43 is really crispy and wear shows fast... they are allready showing some nice streaky texture!

Lookin good JacoBlue. Really like the details on your jeans.

- you've made a lot more impact on them than I have on my S2903xxs.

Some nice fades on this page altogether.

I'm looking forward to seeing fre$co's pics - we've both got the same denim.