Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

ok the logger pants arrived today. I hope they won't shrink too much cause I LIKE the pre-wash fit:

I'm going to disagree with the others, to me the top block looks good pre-wash. They do look too long though, even with the cuffing. They probably need to be hemmed or cuffed more.

Yes, seriously, I'd like to see what the shrinkage is like on those

here they are. I'm really happy with the fit now! I stretched the waist a bit when they were damp, so it's more or less like it was before the wash(40°).

the leg and inseam have shrunk something...

sorry for the bad quality pics, the colour isn't accurate at all

dsc02978.jpg

dsc02993.jpg

Finished up an e-mail exchange with Ryo and Hiro yesterday--these people get it done quickly. I had responses within 24 hours (usually faster) and they're shipping out swatches for me take a look at today...

I wouldn't hesitate to email them, the english on that is pretty impressive!

my 2101 are starting to show a little wear. the hairs have worked their way out on the thighs so the real texture of the denim is now visible and it looks great. it reminds me a little bit of 45rpm denim in that there is some definite vertical structure, but it still has a fairly vintage look and feel. they seem to be fading pretty easily too. As hjj mentioned in his blog post, the denim is not very stiff, so the creases aren't particularly sharp, but I think this will add to the vintage aesthetic with more wear. i love this brand.

whoa, are those the 13.75 zimbabwe cotton? there is a lot more vertical falling than i would have expected. I only had my fullcounts for a couple weeks so i didn't see any vertical falling. In that case, I would say that the 21 denim will probably end up pretty similar to those fullcounts.

Yeah, 13.7 ones! I didn't want to bother about asking samples (ok, I just don't want to wait) and just looked at the pictures and chose something relatively dark and not over 14oz. Still waiting what would be their suggestion. I just can't stop thinking how amazing Ooe Y & Co. is! :)