Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

i know , im terrible. they hit me back, and said they would send samples. but im still getting the warehouse since they already have everything i want in my next project. the denim pocket-bags are the sealer. so i take back all i said about yofukuten:o. whether or not they sent me samples has nothing to do with the fact that they are fucking dope! i still want a pair in a few years, if they are still doing business.

I'm super impressed by these jeans. So many options and such nice quality. If I wasn't overloaded with denim now I'd probably hop on a pair of these. I'm working on a pair of Recues and Ande Whall cougars. Between the two of them I don't have much time for a third pair. But if i did it would SO be these!

Should have gotten the Yofukuten......It would've been much more personal.

i feel you, but the warehouse have exactly everything i want already. its like dudes read my mind. don't worry, i'll invest plenty of time personalizing these. i want all of the osaka 5 sans evisu. SDA is next....in like 4-5 years

!!!:rolleyes:

THose look great hjj.

What I really like about them is that a lot of Japanese jeans have exaggerated crocking properties, or exaggerated slubbiness and irregularities, which looks great at first... but eventually feels overdone, like over-oaked wine with too high an alcohol content.

Those are lovely and plain, very subtle, in a year or so they will look amazing.

THose look great hjj.

What I really like about them is that a lot of Japanese jeans have exaggerated crocking properties, or exaggerated slubbiness and irregularities, which looks great at first... but eventually feels overdone, like over-oaked wine with too high an alcohol content.

Those are lovely and plain, very subtle, in a year or so they will look amazing.

i totally agree. actually, since I've been in Tokyo I've totally lost interest in repros. Only reason I still buy them is that I cant afford to buy real 50s Levi's, but when I do buy repros I want something that will not look conspicuous and blend in perfectly with vintage items.

So, I only really like Warehouse, Ooe, Denime, Fullcount and I guess Fob nowdays. Don't really like Samurai or SDA etc.

I'm certain these are going to look very vintage in a year.

fardin: takashi from denim gallery. pretty much everyone with a website.

david: wish they were my boots. I cant afford to buy any clothes anymore. I bought a shirt for a 100 yen($1) today just because I need it for a party on sat. that and a hat for $15 is the only thing ive bought in months clothingwise.

i feel you, but the warehouse have exactly everything i want already. its like dudes read my mind. don't worry, i'll invest plenty of time personalizing these.

Hopefully the WH' work out well for, the price was reasonable enough.

i want all of the osaka 5 sans evisu.

:D

horriblyjollyjinx this is about 4 months, 2 handwashed and one machine

You don't fuck around.......Excellent.

what denim did you get?i soaked mine in water i boiled on the stove and kept refilling the container with boiled water every 30 minutes or so for 2 hours and they shrunk as predicted.

hot tab water, around 50 degrees warm, adding a pot of boilng water every time when refilling, refilling every hour.

Yeah, probably to cold i guess...

you need to machine wash to get all the shrinkage out. I just washed again and don't worry about the indigo, it'll stay.

I'll try that. I am getting more used to size. It is big, a litlle baggy perhaps, but to my knowledge it is a bit more in the style and era where these jeans come from. It sure is a different cut and style compared to the skulls i have and so i have to get used to that. I was thinking of selling them and buy another pair, but i dont think i am gone do that.

These jeans are so nice. The fabric (41) is so beatiful!

I just paid for my pair today. 2902XX.

I went for the 02 cut with XX detailing because I wanted them a little slimmer. The 01XX cut is very much a regular fit. When I was comparing measurements it looked looser than my okinawas with a higher rise. Sendpause, maybe you got the wrong cut for what you were after? But yeah HJJ is right and maybe you just need to get used to them.