Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Been going through their blog for the last couple hours. Unbeleivable.

Thought you guy's would like to read this

I write it in Yahoo translation.

Though the content that I want to convey should be conveyed well; ...

Can the vintage jeans make by ourself?

The making of jeans which began with such a doubt.

This blog is a making process diary of the handmade vintage denim by the amateur self-education.

We make vintage jeans.

"OOE-YOFUKUTEN"is couple unit.

A simple introduction of people making it.

■ Ryo  

He's person that he is ultimate, everything wants to take that he is interested seriously who insists that there "is not the thing which is not examined by me" calmly. He is good at using exact work and brain. But he does not show interest in being not interested at a point, and it is the difficult person who gets tired suddenly even if interested.

By the jeans making, a paper pattern, selection of denim cloth, the other packaging are in charge.

Untie a thread;, as for the sewing of the unexpectedness, is no touch entirely.

■ hiro

She is person who live only with paste and an atmosphere to insist on ing calmness when she can "do it who can do it." It is easy to be brainwashed and is easy to be influenced. Show interest in the thing which ryo shows interest in; if say; reliance upon others. In fact, she have not worn jeans before coming across ryo jeans beginner. But, it is brainwashed wonderfully by an enthusiastic way of of ryo, and it gets possible to be said with "discoloration" and "a mustache" or "a rivet" as expected as had known now.

By the jeans making, she sew it wholly and am in charge. There is a slightly careless feeling.

It is the process that such two people have begun to settle jeans for.

Please read if good♪

Ryo reads, and hunts for a fashion magazine since the days of a primary schoolchild, and it is taken a heart necessarily by jeans of Levi's. In the days of a junior high student, he obtain vintage jeans 501XX with the New Year's present which I saved steadily for the first time and buy it up how many it is as a start and accomplish growth to excellent jeans otaku while wearing thoroughly investigation advance, various knowledge in character of him.

Such a weekend,we go to visit a secondhand clothes store to look for jeans if there are even time and money with the thing that a way of otaku is still considerable which became an adult. A help, passion to jeans love heat up a way of vintage jeans enthusiasm in Japan of the present age more and more!

One day such ryo thinks incidentally.

When "vintage jeans are extremely too expensive."

Not to mention the thing which a premium seems to stick to, jeans of the vintage jeans brand which thus I stand in a reproduction purpose of Levi's in sequence even if there is not it, and is given are expensive all basically. In the first place what kind of structure do jeans become? I come to have begun to think whether ryo which wanted to take things thoroughly seriously cannot "make jeans" vaguely from that time.

I shared time, and hiro purchased a sewing machine newly again, too and has begun to go through the first step to dressmaking.

A book of the shirt which ryo had in its hand accidentally in a bookstore with an opportunity. Are not you terrible if you can make a so cool shirt? It is paste how.

But the making of jeans was still only telling of a dream of a far-off distance of ryo alone.

One piece of old photograph. This is all openings.

One woman who stands before a signboard written as "OOE-YOFUKUTEN.means tailor Ooe"

Memory of ryo is flashback slowly.

When ryo was a still small child, it is a golden letter ticked away by the body which big black put in Grandfather and a room of a grandmother where I always always went out to to play shines. An old nostalgic standstill-type sewing machine. Always stylish Grandfather whom Grandfather of ryo and thing, Grandfather whom I live by a grandmother, and ran toggery step on a sewing machine, and a grandmother stands to a store, and make having managed a shop, a good suit made with 2. Such a story was told accidentally from an entrance of father of ryo, and pictured ryo which heard it in a head darkly so far; decide that really move that "make jeans" to an action.

The blog title borrowed "OOE-YOFUKUTEN" of such Grandfather with all respect.

All began with a design in the brain of such ryo.

We call the work which ryo and hiro made "RHR" with all love.:)

yo ed, remember when we were having the discussion about breaking in a pair that no sufuer had broken before? you had these custom made my dude, you gotta rock em. these are not a collectors piece. the people know you as a collector, not a denim-breaker. prove em' wrong! no offense, but i couldn't leave these in my closet. i thought you were in on the FC contest!?! i knew you were just coppin' to cop! you sly weasel!:D u da man still....i still support your denim-whoring.

ok next break in would be a pair of ooe's just for you salaami

:eek:(in betty-boop voice as she bats her eyelashes) for me?!? oh ed, you shouldnt have! you made my day, big guy! its always refreshing when the big-boys bend to the whims of the lowly proletariat

Ooe 4101xx

I bought these at W35 as my usual size is 33. I love the fit, however, if you want a tighter high rise fit, definitely only size up one or possibly go true to size.

All hemmed and ready for some hard wear! Tapered them about half an inch to compensate for my chicken legs. Just bought some new canvas PF Flyers (pictured below) and they've already bled all over them :)

IMG_9187.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9192.jpg