Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

yeah id like that skinning knife bill send it out pls now!

Demon - I already sold the stock Woodcraft that I shot for the pictures.... Another one is coming in about a week, and will be yours when it gets here! I'll keep you posted.

And yes, as far as I know, there is no problem shipping knives overseas.... Anybody have any experience with it being problematic?

edmond:

what you going to do with the knife? You not going to carry it around on the street, do you?

Edmond quitely stalks wild horses under the cover of darkness.....they are found days later.....alive.....but missing their sub-cutaneous rump skins.....

• 2 weeks later...

hey bill

do you guys do made to order/ made to fit selvedge jeans?

like, if i wanted some of that sexy flame denim in like a cut similar to a samurai or an SDA and i gave you guys the measurements

could it be done?

hey bill

do you guys do made to order/ made to fit selvedge jeans?

like, if i wanted some of that sexy flame denim in like a cut similar to a samurai or an SDA and i gave you guys the measurements

could it be done?

Yes, yes and yes!

Hey gang! Tomorrow, the 28th is the Abbot Kinney Street festival in Venice Beach.... To celebrate, Stronghold is hosting a Beer Garden and after party at the store. We'll be open for jeans and drinks at Noon, beer garden going till 6, and immediatly after, the party upstairs in the Stronghold Speakeasy..... DJ's....Booze....Loose Women....Selvage denim....

Booze comin in by the truck full! Come by and have a drink with us!

photo-56.jpg

photo-57.jpg

Hey gang! Tomorrow, the 28th is the Abbot Kinney Street festival in Venice Beach.... To celebrate, Stronghold is hosting a Beer Garden and after party at the store. We'll be open for jeans and drinks at Noon, beer garden going till 6, and immediatly after, the party upstairs in the Stronghold Speakeasy..... DJ's....Booze....Loose Women....Selvage denim....

Booze comin in by the truck full! Come by and have a drink with us!

photo-56.jpg

photo-57.jpg

How did I miss this? I am a failure as a SuFuer and a human being.

How was it?

how to order customs?

What're you interested in? First we figure out a pattern for you, then you choose your fabric, thread, hardware etc.... For details PM or email me directly!

• 4 weeks later...