Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

UPS man showed up today with my new Stronghold Hickory jeans.

These are really something else. Have to be seen in person to really

appreciate all the attention to detail. Thanks to Bill and everyone at

The Stronghold for getting these to me so quickly!! Worth every cent!

2616093585_eec4e16322_o.jpg

2616919916_4795e5302b_o.jpg

2616093847_c5697a4f22_o.jpg

Fit pictures man, fit pictures!

-Jake

I'm still at work.

I'm sure I'll wear them tomorrow so i'll post pice then.

Brilliant, thanks.

What cut/fit did you go with?

-Jake

I can't remember exactly. Straight leg I believe.

I just went upstairs and tried them on and the fit is perfect! Bill is really good

at what he does. I just gave him my measurements over the phone and he did

everything else.

I'm sure he will reply to the thread later and he'll know all the details about the

jeans.

Thanks Again, Bill!!

Hey Gang!

Fit pics Jimmy, please, before there's a riot!!!

Those are our straight leg jean, the same fit as the purist as well. Those are raw 2x1 selvage hickory stripe. Jimmy, you'll notice they are very flat when raw...they'll plump up just a bit with washing/soaking, and the vertical slubs will come out a bit more.

Cheers!

We've also received our very first sample barn coat from the tailors!! It looks killer.. Classic all the way, as you'd expect from us... body style and pocketing inspired by a 1940's Lee 91J in our archives. Pics soon.... and once the pattern is graded for different sizes, the first limited run will be put together!

Next sample coming down the pike shortly....selvage chambray!

-B

Aside from the concavity in the ass (which I'm sure will soften up with wear), that is a nice fucking pair of jeans and a nice fit in the legs. These are $285 to start right?

The ass being concave is not the fault of the jeans. I don't have any ass at all to fill these out. :) The side view pics almost looks like I'm wearing them backwards.

And yes, they are $285 made to your exact measurements. They feel and look great.

Hi -

which Stronghold fit would be closest to a 1947 cut?

cheers

Depends on whose '47 cut your talking about..... Our straight leg jean is what Jimmy's wearing. The leg dimension is similar to the LVC 47's, but with a slightly lower front rise I beleive. Shoot me some measurements and I'll do some comparison shopping for you

I've got my eye on an RRL bandana but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'd imagine they are of similar quality to the 45rpm ones. They are about the same price at retail but are readily available right now at lower prices.

I have a bunch of RRL bandanas. If you want one cheep just go look on ebay. They go from $15.00 to $30.00 the last time I checked. They are very nice and worth $15-$30, i'm just not sure they are worth the $65.00 they retail for.

edit:

here is a link: http://shop.ebay.com/items/__RRL-bandana_W0QQ_nkwZRRLQ20bandanaQQLHQ5fIncludeSIFZ1QQ_armZ1QQ_armmZ20QQ_ruuZhttpQ3aQ2fQ2fshopQ2eebayQ2ecomQ2fitemsQ2fQ5fQ5fRRLQ2dbandanaQ5fW0Q51Q51Q5fnkwQ5ARRLQ5120bandanaQ51Q51Q5farrQ5A1

Aside from natural indigo dye which is kinda cool....can anyone clue me in on why you'd pay $65 for a bandana? I have a bunch of the old Osh Kosh polka dot bandanas that I buy for about $2

Aside from natural indigo dye which is kinda cool....can anyone clue me in on why you'd pay $65 for a bandana? I have a bunch of the old Osh Kosh polka dot bandanas that I buy for about $2

The natural indigo dye. That's about it.

You don't even want to know what that indigo dyed t-shirt I got from them cost.

The natural indigo dye. That's about it.

You don't even want to know what that indigo dyed t-shirt I got from them cost.

You're right, I'm sure I don't....but moreso because once it has a concrete price, I can start thinking about what bodily fluids to sell to attain it....

For all those that PM'ed the inseam on those is 35". They ask you before they start what inseam you want. They will even stitch the hem in any thread color. I'm wishing I would have had these done in purple but that didn't even occur to me until I got them.

thinking about getting that some cut in the Herringbone denim or maybe in the work pants.

Bill, do you guys still custom taylor those work style pants with the 2 large front pockets and a side pocket on the leg like carpenter pants?