Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

are these the roughouts your talking about billy bob? hah!

sddroA11.jpg

Yes, Demon, those are distressed roughout semi-dress with natural heels.... I love these personally. I ordered a pair for myself, but they came out looking so good I ended up using them in the store as samples....have sold a number of pair just like these....

Here are some better pics of the Lace-to-toes we are stocking now:

IMG_0505-1.jpg

IMG_0507-1.jpg

IMG_0506-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Stronghold is pleased to announce our newest addition: Russell Moccasin! Handmade in Berlin, Wisconsin since 1898

We will be STOCKING the following styles (quoted from Russell's website):

"RUSSELL’S CAVALIER is a sporty dressy-looking boot that can be put on and taken off quickly. It is a sturdy, rugged boot with leather counters ideally suited for the construction engineer, surveyor, etc. as well as the sportsman. Double vamp design, quarters and vamps entirely hand-sewn. Uppers made of choicest grade leather or French Veal, with Black Vibram 430 soles and heels, firm oak leather counters. Hand-sewn seams around entire vamp.

The Chukka fills that “what-should-I-wear†gap between the sport oxford and a regular boot. Has all the comforts and lightness of an oxford, but is higher cut to keep out dirt and sand. Slips on and off easily and laces quickly with one pull. The Chukka’s many uses will make it your favorite outdoor footwear. Uppers are specially tanned to make them water repellent and to dry out soft and pliable even if soaked. True moccasin design. Brass eyelets. Choice of soles. Hand sewn toe seams. Crepe rubber soles

The Russell Oneida has been continuously produced sine the early 1900's and during World War II was purchased by the U.S. Government for workers producing Dirigible Balloons. The smooth but tough molded leather outsoles prevented any tears in the fabric as the balloons were produced. A sewn in leather label features original W.C. Russell Moccasin Co. logo.

It makes a wonderful driving moccasin. Nine oz. hand molded boar hide leather outersole gives ample protection from small stones. A great moccasin to slip on after a day in the field. Also can be used for stalking with bow and arrow. Factory resoleable."

IMG_0519-1.jpg

IMG_0521-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hey Bill

Do you have the sizes for the following St Leg's?

sz.32

sz.33

sz.36

sz.38

We have 28, 29, 33, 34 in stock at this very moment....sold a lot of jeans the last few days! We'll be restocking real soon

Hey Bill, Do you have any cool bags there right now? Maybe you could post a pic of them lined up. Thanks man.

We stock Filson's bags, both new, and washed down for a vintage look. We also stock all leather luggage from J.W. Hulme....I'll try and get some pics up for you soon, photobucket and my laptop are currently not on speaking terms...what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Summer Boot Sale!!

Here at Stronghold, we're offering a special boot sale for SuperFuture readers: All of our in-stock boots will be sold at Factory direct pricing as supplies last. Prices break down as follows:

Semi Dress w/ Leather Soles: $359

Lace to Toe Smoke Jumpers: $418

Shipping is $10 in the states, $40 International

This is a great deal if you're looking for White's boots, but can't live with a 6week build time!

Here's what we've got:

SemiDress Brown, Leather soles, Copper Hardware, All Eyelets (all D width): 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10

Semi Dress Black, Brown Leather Soles, Copper Hardware, All Eyelet: 9.5, 10

Distressed Roughout, Natural Leather Soles, Copper Hardware, Eyelets w/Hooks: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10

6" Lace-to-toe SmokeJumpers, Dress Brown Leather, Leather Soles, Copper Hardware, All Eyelet: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10

IMG_0503-1.jpg

IMG_0517-1.jpg

IMG_0505-1.jpg

We have 28, 29, 33, 34 in stock at this very moment....sold a lot of jeans the last few days! We'll be restocking real soon

We stock Filson's bags, both new, and washed down for a vintage look. We also stock all leather luggage from J.W. Hulme....I'll try and get some pics up for you soon, photobucket and my laptop are currently not on speaking terms...what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Filson bags look pretty sweet.I wouldn't mind some pics of your new and washed... If you could place them by some jeans or whatever you think is appropriate to get an idea of size, that'd be great. Thanks Bill

Hi Bill,

Those 'purist' jeans look spot on.

Denim looks great -

my only comment is how come the rise seems very low (10 inches) for a jeans model which is intended to be a true repro... Surely a higher rise is required?

and why vanity sizing on the waist?

looking forward to seeing a website with the full model line-up :)

Hi Bill,

Those 'purist' jeans look spot on.

Denim looks great -

my only comment is how come the rise seems very low (10 inches) for a jeans model which is intended to be a true repro... Surely a higher rise is required?

and why vanity sizing on the waist?

looking forward to seeing a website with the full model line-up :)

Sneaker-

You're right about the rise. The Purist at the moment is an asthetic adaptation of the regular Straight Leg pattern. The stitching patterns and pocket design are more classic and traditional, while the pattern has been updated.

We are just getting underway with a thorough reworking of our patterns however....making adjustments to existing pants, and expanding the line to include some new things. There will be a more traditional, true repro in the bunch...

I'd be interested in these once / if the rise is made much more 'classic'.

I kinda liked the other rivet style, and the striped pocket bags, but just my opinion.

Loving the broken twill, and they would be my first pair of 100% American jeans .... Wow, that's kind of sad to say on a "jeans forum".

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered my first pair of semi dress today!! Now I'm part of the Stronghold history! haha!

That's an amount of money and I'll have to wait 8 weeks until I receive them in France but I'm sure it's worth it. I CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks to Bill for its answers to my recurrent question. Very impressive customer service.

UPS man showed up today with my new Stronghold Hickory jeans.

These are really something else. Have to be seen in person to really

appreciate all the attention to detail. Thanks to Bill and everyone at

The Stronghold for getting these to me so quickly!! Worth every cent!

2616093585_eec4e16322_o.jpg

2616919916_4795e5302b_o.jpg

2616093847_c5697a4f22_o.jpg