Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

I don't mean to mess with people's heads about flame weave sizing, but i find it's the weirdest difference. I have them in 28, but i wear 33 in just about everything else (nudie, imperial, etc). might have something to do with the soak. i'll post picks (3+ months wear) when i can

Hey Bill, whats the word on the purist samples? I might be taking a trip up to your store this weekend.

Samples are done!!! Production has begun...first peices to hit the shelves in about a week.

Aw man, I hope this doesn't put my jeans on the back burner...

Your jeans, sir, are still at the pattern maker.....Mr. I-want-to-combine-eight-cuts-into-one!

The pattern should be done just as this first run is done, about a week or so, then your's and a few other custom's will be cut!

Thanks to a special offer from White's Boots we will be stocking the Semi-Dress boot, in sizes, availible for immediate purchase worldwide! As far as I (and my White's Rep...) know, we are the ONLY U.S. White's retailer to offer this service! We will stock the Semi Dress in a few different colors, and the SmokeJumpers in a few Custom, Stronghold exclusive make-ups.

Our first, sizable, order has begun to come in, spec'd out accordingly:

Semi-Dress Brown

D width

CopperHardware, All Eyelets {no speedhooks}

Single Leather sole

Sizes avail now: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 12.5

Price is $440 with free shipping in the U.S. International shipping is $40 for USPS Priority Mail.

We are also offering Cat's Paw sole upgrades on boots ordered through the store! Cat's Paws Half Soles, w/matching heels can be ordered for $140. You have your choice of the older, "White Dot" sole {as seen on the Lone Wolf Boots}, or the "Green Dot" sole, as seen on Chicken's boots!

Please PM me or call the store for details or orders. We run Credit Cards over the phone, or accept paypal.

Cheers!

-Bill

what.. no 11's?

I have one pair of 11's, but they are from an earlier order, standard run, with speedhooks. There are 11's on order in the all eyelet model, just haven't shown up at the store yet. My guess is that they should be in within the next few days. You want 'em? Say the word and I'll reserve them for you!

Bill, what's the difference in price between ordering through you guys or going direct through the White's website?

Also, what's the status on mine?

white's site on semi dress and prices.

http://www.whitesoutdoor.com/store/product.php?category=Boots&id=699

Bill:

I'm considering the semi dress. I might have to stop in and try on the 11's when you get them. I'd need a C instead of a D though if they're similar to 405's...

white's site on semi dress and prices.

http://www.whitesoutdoor.com/store/product.php?category=Boots&id=699

Bill:

I'm considering the semi dress. I might have to stop in and try on the 11's when you get them. I'd need a C instead of a D though if they're similar to 405's...

I should have phrased my question better. What I meant to ask was this, why does Stronghold charge $80-100 more than the factory?

I should have phrased my question better. What I meant to ask was this, why does Stronghold charge $80-100 more than the factory?

White's prices are lower on the website because they are selling them factory direct. Without a wholesale middleman, they are able to sell the boots cheaper. You, however, are not offered nearly the custom options, the ability to try on sizer boots, or the one-on-one customer service that you get from us in store. Nor do you get any Bourbon....

We charge what we have to make enough money to justify the inventory dollar investment of maintaining stock/sizers, and cover the amount of time I spend putting custom orders together

I don't mean to argue but i'm sure that a lot of these mods can be done over the phone with a White's rep. Stronghold needs to charge more in order for it to be a worth while business venture.

This is true to a degree. What you have to keep in mind is that the average White's rep is used to placing orders for for firefighters and construction workers. Their tastes, and understanding of the particular things the Superfuture crowd are interested in are limited at best.

Its like going to your neighborhood cobbler who wants to do things his way and isn't really willing to listen to exactly what you want, Vs. Going to Eddies shoe repair where you can chat with Greg for hours about the exact nail pattern he's gonna use

on your german leather sole....

The first, limited edition run (18 Pieces!) of the Purist is done, and availible for immediate purchase!

The purist is our take on the perfect, simple, authentic American blue jean. Plain back pockets, Double top stitching in Stronghold copper thread. Simpler internal construction, all white hbt pocket bags. The only bar tacking on these jeans holds on the belt loops! The rear rivets have been moved to the corners of the pocket, and are truly functional and no-nonesense. Standard, centered coin pocket, with selvage, is drawn from dimensions taken form 1905 Stronghold's displayed in-store.

Denim is a beefy 14.25oz broken twill with a solid green ticker. These have amazing vertical slub to them, and break in with significant vertical falling. The color is red-cast indigo, for a truer, brighter blue....More reminiscent of LVC, perhaps than something like the Warehouse XX fabric that so many of us now have! These ARE SANFORIZED! Shrink on them is just about 3%, and they get really blue and purty after a soak!

Sizes avail: 30-36.... I know there are those of you that will want these smaller! We are in the process now of grading this pattern down to a 28 so we can accomodate you!

Size 30 Measurements:

Waist: 32"

Rise: 10"

Thigh:11"

Knee: 8.25"

Hem: 8.25"

Inseam: 38"

Size 32 Measurements:

Waist: 35"

Rise: 10.5"

Thigh: 11.25"

Knee: 8.75"

Hem: 8.75"

Inseam: 38"

Price is $285, and as a special, we're offering free international shipping on these!

Ok, enough of this codswallop....Pictures!!

IMG_0495-1.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0497-1.jpg

Fit Pics: I'm wearing the 30's, and usually am a pretty true 32 or 33. I would consider these Sufu fit, they are pretty snug.

IMG_0498-1.jpgIMG_0499-1.jpgIMG_0500-1.jpg

If I only I didn't just switch my special order pair to broken twill. Shit, I might be giving you a call to secure a pair of 30s anyway.

Your jeans sir, have gone to the tailor! I believe they are being cut early this coming week.

Our hours at the store: Mon-Sat: 11-7 Sun: 12-6 plus we are typically closed 3-4 as my lunch hour!

Now Stocked and In-store waiting for a good home!!

IMG_0501-1.jpg

We have no stocked sizes in three boots! PM me for size availability

1.) Dress Brown Semi Dress, Leather soles, All eyelet, Copper hardware

2.) Lace-to-toe Smoke Jumpers, Six inch height, Dress Brown Leather, All Eyelets w/ copper hardware, Leather Sole

2.) Semi-Dress in Black w/Brown Heels/Soles, Single Leather sole, All Eyelets w/ Copper hardware

All stocked boots are $470 a pair, and include free Shipping in the U.S. International shipping avail. through USPS for flat fee of $40

IMG_0503-1.jpg