Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

and what is the going rate on one of those aprons?

I would like to know as well.

I actually run a shop wearing an apron!

I did a big search for raw denim aprons last year.

im not sure bud.. i tried to do a big roll but got too big.. haha~

these are the ones with a short front rise and suspenders as a set..

nd are what bill calls a river wash its like a one wash gone terribly wrong or was left in the dryer a bit longer than usual

• 3 weeks later...

Been ignoring the internet as much as possible lately.... Sorry for being a neglectful denimhead!....

Here's an update!....

First: I'm on Twitter now! Stronghold updates, and random Bill-isms to be posted borderline regularly! Follow me if you dare: Username: BillSack

Last weekend the store hosted the 1st Annual Venice Vintage Motorcycle Club vintage bike rally. About 500 bikes showed up throughout the day. Live music, food and drink.... was a great day! You should see my tan lines.....

photo-168.jpg

photo-167.jpg

WTF??

photo-166.jpg

Had the truck pinstriped live during the event.... Big thanks to Eric's Pinstriping and Sign Shop

photo-164.jpg

Selvage Shop Aprons!!

Perfect for the garage or the BBQ... Cut right off the bolt, selvage on both sides. In 11.5oz Indigo at the moment. Other colors avail. upon request.

photo-161.jpg

Any updates on these, Bill? Price range? Materials available?

Any updates on these, Bill? Price range? Materials available?

The owners are still playing around with the price of these.... but expect them to be in the $75 range. Materials avail. will vary week to week depending on what we have in stock. At this moment: 13oz. blue, Herringbone, White Canvas and Indigo Canvas

Bill,

I have a pair of Stronghold Slim Straight I've had about a year now that I need repaired. The second buttonhole from the top has torn, and I can't button them. That buttonhole seemed to be a little out of alignment when I got them, and it has finally given way. I really love these, and the denim. Can you repair?

We're down!! Our 31 Straight Leg jean is 17" across at the waist when raw. They should fit a true 32 pretty well. PM's seem to be trippin alittle lately.. Email me direct : [email protected]

And..... Website is up for real! TheStronghold.Com

2 things...

Website is awesome! I went and downloaded Who's Sorry Now? from iTunes after listening to it on the site.

and I want in on the world tour. Put me on the list!

I need to call you about making me some Herringbone jeans now that it's in stock.

• 2 weeks later...
Bill, is the White's Bounty Hunter a boot that you can have made?

He definitely can...I am in the process of having a pair made.