Stronghold Denim

STA TRU

I saw a dude wearing a pair of stonghold jeans at party tonight and went up and asked if he was on sufu and he gave me the strangest look...

• 2 weeks later...

Here are two of our newest custom creations, made for Sufu's very own JMK. Show him some love on putting together two really tasty looking pants!

First:

These are warp/weft indigo dyed selvage canvas from Cone Millls. Done with all indigo threading

photo-2.jpg

Second:

This is the Natural Persimmon fruit dye, woven with organic African Cotton. Purist pockets, with green thread throughout, and brown stripe pocket bags

photo-3.jpg

X-post from the Suspender Thread-X

Did some suspender buttons for our very own 40ozProphet. Here're some pics of the process and final result! I think they look perfectly at home paired up with his Sammy bucklebacks

Our Kick Press....

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-10.jpg

No word on Herringbone yet! Sorry fellas....

I decided its about damn time I learn how to sew... being as that an entire denim workshop is at my disposal 24/7.... Everyone say a prayer for the poor Stronghold tailors who have to teach my sorry ass.....

First Lesson: Chainstiching! Another hour or so of practice and I'll be able to do hems myself. Holy hell, that Union Special is a beast!

photo-16.jpg

Tell tale blue fingers...Badge of honor status

photo-17.jpg

Snapped these today while the owner was trying on his new pair we had made for him....

These have had about a full year's wear, machine washed cold three times, no detergent....

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-21.jpg

sorry this one is rotated, will fix it when I get to a real computer....

photo-20.jpg

great pics Bill!

You better let us know the second you get that herringbone denim!!1!! :)

I wanted to ask you something. If I ship you some jeans can you put suspender buttons on them for me and send them back? I can put a return shipping label in the box so you wouldn't have to fool with any shipping charges.

Hook a brother up.

great pics Bill!

You better let us know the second you get that herringbone denim!!1!! :)

I wanted to ask you something. If I ship you some jeans can you put suspender buttons on them for me and send them back? I can put a return shipping label in the box so you wouldn't have to fool with any shipping charges.

Hook a brother up.

Consider yourself hooked up!! Send 'em on in. I got you!

A million thanks to Bill for showing us the true Stronghold experience. I really enjoyed it.

6865no.jpg

I'm also immensely enjoying these DM001 Straight Leg jeans. Got a size 28, did a quick cold soak, and had a hard skate session in em. Absolutely loving the fit and the feel of the denim. Might do another soak in a little bit to even out the fit once they stretch out more as these are my primary skating jeans now. Once again, thanks a ton Bill.

A million thanks to Bill for showing us the true Stronghold experience. I really enjoyed it.

6865no.jpg

I'm also immensely enjoying these DM001 Straight Leg jeans. Got a size 28, did a quick cold soak, and had a hard skate session in em. Absolutely loving the fit and the feel of the denim. Might do another soak in a little bit to even out the fit once they stretch out more as these are my primary skating jeans now. Once again, thanks a ton Bill.

+ Rep! Those are tight jeans (no pun intended). How did they shrink from the cold soak? Measurements? Those are just their standard straight leg fit, yeah?

Bill, if memory serves, those are the slimmest fit, under classic, yes?

-Jake

Correct and correct! The straight leg is the slimmest cut currently. The version CornedBeef have are in our 14oz STF denim that was a limited edition last winter. I have only sizes 27-31 left. They are a true unsanforized denim, and shrink the full 10% if washed hot and dried. Super stiff when raw