FLOM dunk hi

NikeSBB

i don't know how many pairs were produced but the FLOM dunk is very rare. i believe they were given to futura & friends/family of VIP to nike and that's it. you can try ebay. i think i saw one go for at least $2500 though icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

as for the board, i saw it on ebay one time for $100 USD and nobody bid.

ebay would be your best bet. or maybe you can contact shoe-planet or some japanese consignment store if they have them. the futura labs store exists in japan so i'm guessing a good majority of the FLOMs went there. like everyone said, you better have deep pockets!!

I think they made 24 pairs total. But then you have to look at how many of those were actually in your size. Probably 6-8 pairs at the most. I would agree with everyone else in saying both that ebay is probably your best best and that you should not get your hopes up on finding them. I dont thin k they are a pair of shoe that will come up because you pursue it. I would look for the other shoes you want and hope that one pops up at soem point.

You can always try niketalk.

yeah Hock.. I made up NOM. good catch!

NIkeSBB: when i saw them it was in passing and Nom still kept sneakers in the front room.. so that's going back a few. I was there a week ago and didnt see them. I don't know how much they were, i never asked (i wasn't a fan of them). But Nom is usually a good spot to look for hyperstrikes like that because they trickle in time to time, but not for cheap.

well stas were $350 when union gets them every so often.

Nom only ever has a few styles of stas at any time.

Premium Goods used to have the best selection of stas.. but I forget if they were $300 or $350.

Last time i was at Nom they had all the Bape Adidas collabs for $800 a pair!! And they were asking either $300 or $350 for the Calis.

there are other ways/places to get Bapes in NYC.

I got a pair, I paid $290. Still more than the canadian prices though.

Some spots in Fulton are even getting Bapes in but they ALL are asking $350 for them! And honestly I really think they're all fakes.

Edited by Dolo on Sep 20, 2004 at 12:02 PM

The FLom dunks are nearly imppossible to get. I was with Futura's son last week and he had them on, (I had never seen or heard of them before) he said him and his dad got close to 10 pairs for the family. he has a kick around pair which he had on, and I think he said one or two in a box at the crib. so that only leaves like 15 pairs left in existence and they probably went to Nike folks or friends.