Need Help! Bikkembergs Fingerles Gloves

keska

Hi all,

I'm planning on buying these fingerles gloves i saw on yoox.com because the weather is getting kind off chilly and i need my fingers to get things out of my pockets and control my mp3 player.

bikkembergs17zo.jpg

http://www.yoox.com/item/tskay//rr/1/cod10/460182812C/areaid/36/st/N/BIKKEMBERGS/Gloves

I am kind of very very low on cash but i still need good gloves for the winter and i figured if i'd oughta buy good gloves i might as well buy the best so i can use them next year and the year after that as well. Does anyone of you guys have any advice to give me or do you know a webshop that sells better fingerles gloves please let me know. They have to ship to europe though. I would really like to hear your opinion about this, what would you guys do if you were in this kind of situation, is this a good choice or do u have better ideas.

Wealth is the heart of mind, not the pocket.

Edited by keska on Nov 27, 2005 at 09:46 AM

HAHAHAHAHA. You're about to drop $60 on a pair of fingerless gloves?? For a site full of supershoppers some of you are really clueless as to where to find and how much you should pay for basic items. You can buy cotton and sometimes wool fingerless gloves for between $2-$8 at almost EVERY street vendor that sells scarves, hats and gloves in any metropolitan city. But then again they won't have a little designer tag, that shit usually provides 95% of the warmth no?

Yeah seriously. Go to a local surplus/army store or even a reasonable department store and you can get wool gloves for $20 bucks max. Just take some scissors and your done.

Edited by djrajio on Nov 27, 2005 at 05:57 PM

ok, seriously, this is supertalk, not walmarttalk

how the hell can you criticize someone wanting to buy a pair of designer gloves when you are the same people buying 200 dollar premium jeans. Why not grab a pair of 20 dollar levis from zellers? Whats the difference? really? those are nice looking gloves, designer shit costs more than dime a dozen shit obviously.

Jesus this is ridiculous

Quote:

Cuz homeboy is gonna pay $60 bucks for something not 100% wool. Seriously, call me when you get can grab $20 selvedge and then we'll talk.

--- Original message by djrajio on Nov 27, 2005 07:46 PM

old navy :)

(phrase taken out because i actually hate that), there is plenty of ridiculously expensive shit on here.

Edited by breakfasteatre on Nov 27, 2005 at 07:50 PM

Quote:

If you must insist on designer fingerless gloves then do a search on ebay for Marc Jacobs fingerless gloves. Bunch of them going for $20-25 right now.

--- Original message by Dangydang on Nov 27, 2005 07:54 PM

Thank you that didnt cross my mind :S. I did some searching and came upon this :http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6780074184&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

I don't NEED them to be designer just because of the tag, i just want something good and i thought that that was the best quality/price comparisson i could get. If its cashmere i dont care if its designer or not.

PS: Isn't this a bargain !? http://cgi.ebay.com/New-DSQUARED-Cashmere-Short-Scarf-white_W0QQitemZ6825296960QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Don't care if its fake as long as its good cashmere 8-)

Wealth is the heart of mind, not the pocket.

Edited by keska on Nov 28, 2005 at 04:08 AM

Man I don't think D-squared is a good buy. It looks like a glorified redneck look.

I recommend this instead, if you can find one. One of my favourite scarfs I own.

http://static.paulsmith.co.uk//images/width345/azxa-4885-s14-1-1415.jpg

I think its 50% Cashmere, made by Paul Smith. With christmas sales, most stores have it for 40-60

Edited by DJ_Flame on Nov 29, 2005 at 08:46 AM

keska, u live in holland right?

go to the nearest h&m and you'll find them for 2 euro, pretty spot on quality

if you want to go with designer stuff, i don't know where you live, but i suggest players/image in utrecht and velvet uomi in a'dam, they'll probaly have some

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg