Julius S/S 2009 & MA S/S 2009

djrajio

You invert one end into the other so that it becomes double layersd.

Kinda hard to explain but imagine taking one end and pushing up the bottom of the other end.

Julius released some tees with separate graphics on each end a while back using this technique.

Kinda hard to explain but imagine taking one end and pushing up the bottom of the other end.

Julius released some tees with separate graphics on each end a while back using this technique.

Oooohkay, I know exactly what you mean. That would be a pretty cool effect, I guess, if it's slightly sheer. It would be awkward taking on and off if you got hot or cold in public though, but I guess Julius isn't known for sacrificing aesthetics for convenience.

we shouldnt have to explain these things to these people

Oooohkay, I know exactly what you mean. That would be a pretty cool effect, I guess, if it's slightly sheer. It would be awkward taking on and off if you got hot or cold in public though, but I guess Julius isn't known for sacrificing aesthetics for convenience.

dude its just like wearing one fucking shirt, dont fret

• 2 weeks later...
Was thinkin to grab one of these bags but cant decide

Dus anyone know in US dollars the price difference between the two? Also i cant really tell how big they are from the pics? Anyone know?

Not sure about in usd but the price are below in yen..

1st = 71,400yen

2nd = 50,400yen

i think Blackbird have some fit pics.

Ah. The thing I love about menswear is that you can go all apocalyptic and still keep it classy.

I have a soft spot for that particular style (eg what Julius represents) and it seems that more and more people tend to like it AND do it.

Good.

All the fashionistas are gonna end up looking like trembling out of a futuristic trench.

I dig.

Ah. The thing I love about menswear is that you can go all apocalyptic and still keep it classy.

I have a soft spot for that particular style (eg what Julius represents) and it seems that more and more people tend to like it AND do it.

Good.

All the fashionistas are gonna end up looking like trembling out of a futuristic trench.

I dig.

Horribly true. Give it less than a year's time.

Also i cant really tell how big they are from the pics? Anyone know?

get the first one if you plan to carry anything useful in it, the second (smaller) bag is too small to fit an A4 notebook. I have the FW08 version of the first bag and it makes a great uni/work bag.