SAN FRAN in JAN mega sufu meetup /sufuparty 3.0

M.O.A

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The date for the Sufu party weekend is set..

March 7th. Get your tickets.

aw shit...i wanna go

Buy me a plane ticket, asshole

We just got done having a snow/ice storm...i slipped on my crutches and layed out on my back in front of 40+ people with a plastic bag wrapped on the boot so it couldnt get wet.

Misery!

Depends on where you are. Probably pretty damn decent in Southern California. You basically never need to put on more than a sweater in San Diego at its coldest from my experience so by April it's probably back to shorts-and-a-t-shirt weather. You could probably go to the beach..

THE MONTHLY MEAN OF 62.6 DEGREES IS 2.6 DEGREES ABOVE THAT OF MARCH. THE AVERAGE DAILY MAXIMUM IS 68.7 DEGREES AND THE AVERAGE DAILY MINIMUM IS 56.4 DEGREES. IN SOME APRILS THERE HAVE BEEN DAYS WITH HOT, DRY WINDS AND TEMPERATURES WELL IN EXCESS OF 80 DEGREES.

you would say something like that .

:mad:

sidney is just bitter he's getting older and older and the girls are getting younger and younger.

would you come out to sf tho? we can fabricate some over night field trip slip to fool your parents into thinking you're going to a youth convention. when actually we'll be getting drunk off fernet branca and doing cartwheels in the street (alwayz a DUM concept)

Yo, how's the weather in april.

San Francisco is the same fucking weather all year…for the most part.

sidney is just bitter he's getting older and older and the girls are getting younger and younger.

ishackimageip2.jpg

Who is going to SF Beer Week events? Toronado Barleywine Festival starts on Valentine's Day. Skip your dates, drink way too much barleywine, then go home and if she is pissed, you can just beat her cause you drank 7 pints of 9%+ alcohol by volume beer and that makes it ok.

would you come out to sf tho? we can fabricate some over night field trip slip to fool your parents into thinking you're going to a youth convention. when actually we'll be getting drunk off fernet branca and doing cartwheels in the street (alwayz a DUM concept)

as i always say(0): i would if i could.

and i've already tried the whole over night field trip thing....didnt go too well.

SO NOBODY FROM SOCAL will be there? I hope not.

Hopefully I'll be shipped off to some bootcamp by then.