Christmas Purchases

DüM

Post what you're copping for others.

I've decided to get my mom this camera since she doesn't have a digital other than some shitty camcorder that takes pics.

canon-powershot-sx110-is.jpg

I'll probably just get my sister a pair of cons (any interesting ones lately?) but I need help with my dad...he's into gadgets and shit but he already has a new GPS and iPod, I can't think of anything else. Clothes would be really hard. Maybe some superbeer gift? kiya help.

I told my dad I'm getting myself a PS3 and he said he'd pay half so I wanna get him something that doesn't suck.

I need help with my dad...he's into gadgets and shit but he already has a new GPS and iPod, I can't think of anything else.

get him a nice knife or something, like a really high quality little doodad. Not an electronic gadget but I think I'm pretty into stuff like that myself and something like a really nice fold up knife with a wooden handle and shit would probably be appreciated.

I was thinking of getting my sisters some uniqlo jeans, but I'm not sure. I think jeans are a pretty safe buy but my sister just got some Sevens and Joes? that she is all about so I might have to figure something else out.

My mom wants the Tim Gunn guide to style book haha.

I was thinking of getting my sisters some uniqlo jeans, but I'm not sure. I think jeans are a pretty safe buy but my sister just got some Sevens and Joes? that she is all about so I might have to figure something else out.

My mom wants the Tim Gunn guide to style book haha.

Don't buy a girl jeans. Girls need to try that shit on.

^^ sup jeep, sup icarus

So, I'm getting this for a friend since we share the same humor:

51B-lEQAgdL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

The concept, the *Title*, the author (rambo author writing an x-mas novel), everything about it seems so absurd I cracked up when I saw the ad online.

I'm also planning to get a Space Blanket for someone. And Miracle Berry's.

Who knows what else.