Sign in to follow this  
jeepster

Superfuture Steam Topic: CS:S, L4D, TeamDM, etc.

Yo, I don't play computer shizz, but here's something I think you guys will like

Valve Complete Pack for $99

Apparently all 22 games made by Valve including Left 4 Dead, like 6 Half Life games, Team Fortress, etc. Total savings of $130 or so.

Yo. If I copped this how much space would I need on my HD? I partitioned only 32GB for Vista on my Macbook and I only got like 20GB free right now. L4D alone is about 8GB.. Would most of these games fit? I wouldnt install most of the older games, so I was just wondering if I'd have to reformat and reinstall windows over again.. -_-

Damn

#teamfenix ..currently main..doing terrible atm lol. But we hardly play now. We're all been playing together for almost 6 years now.

yo i think left 4 dead kinda sucks. well, the demo at least.

am i the only one?

omfg Diamonds lets play l4d it is dope

Yo. If I copped this how much space would I need on my HD? I partitioned only 32GB for Vista on my Macbook and I only got like 20GB free right now. L4D alone is about 8GB.. Would most of these games fit? I wouldnt install most of the older games, so I was just wondering if I'd have to reformat and reinstall windows over again.. -_-

You only need as much space as any game you want to play. Basically, you're paying for access to the game, and you're able to download it anytime you want anywhere with your steam account.

Its a great deal.

pre-purchased l4d...21 hrs to go! zombies on steroids FTW!!

You only need as much space as any game you want to play. Basically, you're paying for access to the game, and you're able to download it anytime you want anywhere with your steam account.

Its a great deal.

Dope. I'd basically only want 1.6, CZ, CS:S, L4D and maybe stuff like TF2 or Portal, but I wouldn't play most of the HL or other single player games or multiplayers with dead communities.. I guess I should cop soon then. Thanks Leonnn

Pre-purchased L4D awhile ago. DPDesignz is my steam name. What time is it releasing? 12:00 midnight?

i miss the 1.3-1.6 days...

anyone here who played serious CAL way back then?

that was some ridiculous fun times :/

i am down for the 1.6 if i can resurrect my PC

Are there possibly 3 other people that want to split the L4D 4-pack?

how well do steam games run in crossover on a mac? i have an old steam account with CSS and TF2 and some other random shit and would love to play occasionally if performance is decent.

edit maybe also L4D if I can run it without boot camp

im on a Macbook Pro with a Nvidia 8600.

my osx dvd is in a different country so i cant install any drivers in boot camp which makes the whole thing kind of pointless

also i just realised playing with you guys would suck because im in england and i would lag a ton