Superfuture Steam Topic: CS:S, L4D, TeamDM, etc.

jeepster

screenshots weren't used as proof back in the day queerbait. It was more like hundreds of people watched and then the next day you were forgotten about.

that and demo videos.

Well it isn't back in the day any more, now is it? You said you'd own my score on deathmatch, now prove it or stfu.

screenshots weren't used as proof back in the day.

Yea this, seriously.

Screenshots were only for hilarious situations like if you knifed headshot the whole team or naded 5 guys and yourself.

Yea this, seriously.

Screenshots were only for hilarious situations like if you knifed headshot the whole team or naded 5 guys and yourself.

Or you had a hilarious name and topped the list

Or you got a nade HS

Or you wanted to make a Pic Of the Day for CSNation.

good times.

how much does this shit cost?

edit: would like to know, xbox broke and need a cheaper alternative!

i got my 1.6 with DoD for 15 but you can get 1.6 alone for 10

or go the whole pakage(1.6, DoD, Source) for i think 30$

imo DoD isn't worth it cuz ur just gonna be playin 1.6 the whole time. spray in DoD is too much of a wrist strain

i wish i could punch you in the stomach and induce vomiting but right as you were about to vomit chop you directly in the throat causing you to fall to the floor flailing and choking on said vomit.

additionally, i would hope that said choking and flailing would result in your oh-so-appropriate death.

• 2 weeks later...
nope, buncha pussies

Or its the fact that most of us have school/jobs/a combination of the two as well as social lives, girls to wrangle, etc., meaning the leisure time we'd dedicate to CS is being put to better use.

Sorry Kodiak, you're still in HS. I feel for you dog.

Or its the fact that most of us have school/jobs/a combination of the two as well as social lives, girls to wrangle, etc., meaning the leisure time we'd dedicate to CS is being put to better use.

Sorry Kodiak, you're still in HS. I feel for you dog.

excuses, excuses, excuses...you have the time to post here, you have the time to play CS, no doubt about it.

excuses, excuses, excuses...you have the time to post here, you have the time to play CS, no doubt about it.

Your logic is flawed to an unbelievable extent.

The fact that you are pushing it means you have something to prove, but in reality, there is nothing to prove past the fact that you are a sad, lonely child looking for company, albeit via the internet. I feel you dog, I really do.