Superfuture Steam Topic: CS:S, L4D, TeamDM, etc.

jeepster

cmon guys lets play!

wheres server :(

theres this [gs] server new york that im a reg at, have to check actual name and address first

edit: [gS] lives ! New York >Recruiting<

66.55.142.206:27015

Dustopia -eF- [Dust2 and Dust] (its actually aim ak-colt)

66.55.155.177:27015

wuts ur steamid?

loser gets banned, dont be a pussy

i wonder, what do you really even risk if you get banned? its not like your account is worth anything.. the only thing it comes with is the possibility of a punch in the face from a few hundred people..

theres this [gs] server new york that im a reg at, have to check actual name and address first

edit: [gS] lives ! New York >Recruiting<

66.55.142.206:27015

Dustopia -eF- [Dust2 and Dust] (its actually aim ak-colt)

66.55.155.177:27015

wuts ur steamid?

i wonder, what do you really even risk if you get banned? its not like your account is worth anything.. the only thing it comes with is the possibility of a punch in the face from a few hundred people..

maybe he wants to be banned lol

do u have a sister kodiak

lol fuck ya dudes..^

no one on sufu I repeat no one on sufu could beat me in CS 1.6

15 rounds ..

check my cal-i stats and how I rape nigs at web2zone lol

lol.

I won a cal-m tourney @ Web2Zone back in 7th grade, with my clan of seniors in HS. They were my brothers friends, but my brother sucks at videogames that aren't Hitman so I got recruited. Don't think he's ever forgiven me for that one.

but also, this was 1.5. Completely different game we're talking about here.

Shiiittttt, so that screenshot you provided was Source? That score really does suck, and now even more that I know that it's source.

To m1sterko, source and 1.6 are completely different.. so you can't download 1.6 if you have source.

I have both right now... you CAN download both, but yes, they are different games.

Ah, I should've rephrased that differently. I meant that they are different things to pay for, if you buy CS:S you don't have access to 1.6 unless you buy that too.

i thought when you buy half life the game or CS:s you get all the previous games... no?

anywhoo, dont all the proz use left hand?

that was what i was taught by fobs