Superfuture Steam Topic: CS:S, L4D, TeamDM, etc.

jeepster

fuck achievements

play because its fun

seriously achievements are the worst thing ever added to games and i hate how all companies are picking them up

forreal?

i was just saying yesterday how i think achievements are the best thing to happen to video games since like... i don't know, 3d?

it adds a whole next level of replayability, beyond unlocks and secret costumes and all the wack shit games used to have

what could you possibly in any way hate about the achievement system?

edit, okay, i read the next couple posts. looks like you have a personal issue with them that im just going to ignore because it seems like you hate fun

^ yo I'd be down sometime when I'm not studying (aka never).

Add me on steam: branespload

EDIT: Haha damn I was just able to play L4D during lecture on my 2.4Ghz MacBook without a mouse..

What are you guys doing playing Advanced? Expert is where it's at... Just learn to melee the zombies off you correctly before you get hit.. cuz each hit is 20 HP :[

and lol @ Servo: "wtf am i supposed to do with this"

Can I play CS on OSX?

No, there is no Steam support for OSX. Your best bet would be installing XP (it uses less resources) via BootCamp and just switching to Windows for games. Other people like Prof? and jeep were asking about running it through Crossover etc, but the game would perform better in its native OS.

EDIT: what a waste of a 2000th post lol

• 1 month later...