Superfuture Steam Topic: CS:S, L4D, TeamDM, etc.

jeepster

why are u so afraid of bootcamp? granted the first time i tried to do it my mac osx wouldnt start up after that, but i had everything backed up on time machine and after calling applecare to fix the problem it was all good. bootcamp runs perfectly for me.

see thats the problem, I don't have the time right now to get everything backed up, and every time I've tried to open Time Machine, it doesn't work. I'm worried the same shits gonna happen to me and I'll lose all my stuff, which is not a viable option right now.

AlIIITTTTTTTTTE

So how are we going to do this? You buy, and we just paypal you, I'm guessing?

yea brah ill prob just order in a few minutes and if tito is out ill just sell the leftover to someone else

(pm me your steam name)

yo jeep, you on a macbook? If so I would definitely recommend running boot camp if at all possible over crossover simply because the game was made to run natively on windows.. it might also be better to run on XP if you can get a copy because vista tends to hog lots of resources and you'll need your shared ram for the graphics.. I can run mine fine on mediumish settings with my aluminum 2.4ghz macbook. hope it works out for you~

hmmm i guess i might as well try crossover games

i downloaded it on the day where it was free

sucks.

Servo, come Thanksgiving weekend, you're running me through Bootcamp installation (when you get the time) and then I'm robokoppin L4D and we're gonna wrangle some zombies and make fun of Leonard's erect nips when he HS's one.

I think they're kind of amusing since they let me know I did something that I would have totally missed otherwise - like the "headshot a hunter in mid-air" one or whatever. I would not have even noticed if it didn't tell me. That in itself sort of supports your argument but whatever. I think they're kind of nice.

Mad replay value. The best thing about Co-Op is it's just an excuse to shoot the shit with friends. Even if you're burnt out on a level playing it with three friends makes it fantastic. It took us like six hours to do one level on advanced yesterday just because we spent half the time talking / fucking around and I'd do it again anytime (once I have some free time).