Let's talk about (black, white, whatever) low top sneakers...

freecat

Stumbled upon these just not...perhaps a cheaper alternative to cp?

0001.jpg

Adidas Rod Lanver

cp designs aren't exactly ornate or especially complicated...it's not real hard to find a plain white low top shell toe :|

is this the new fancy adidas? i like the white ones, i would buy them in black.

yeah man. i want them, but i just dont' wanna go through the trouble of hunting shit down. why don't they step up their distro??

• 2 weeks later...
yeah man. i want them, but i just dont' wanna go through the trouble of hunting shit down. why don't they step up their distro??

You talking about that SLVR shit? They got a webstore already, but limited selection of shoes. They'll probably be up soon, though.

You talking about that SLVR shit? They got a webstore already, but limited selection of shoes. They'll probably be up soon, though.

actually posted that comment when there was no online store.

i just took a look at the site, and there are a couple pairs i wouldn't mind owning, but something tells me that they'll go on sale.

Is that Yohji Yamamoto-shoes? Where did you find that picture? Would be really happy to know!

yeah they are. i can't recall off the top of my head, but don't they sell that on elux or lui?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

For those who could be interested by the sneakers I previously told about, they still on sale here:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Sneakers-BEATRICE-marque-japonaise-Whereabouts-44-45_W0QQitemZ170308319482QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFR_YO_Vetements_ChaussuresHommes?hash=item170308319482&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1526|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

For any questions, feel free to ask.

I know it's not the marketplace, but I thought it might interest some people here...

Thank you.