Let's talk about (black, white, whatever) low top sneakers...

freecat

generic surplus.. by generic man.

whats the deal with that line? cheaper or more expensive? looks as if it should be cheaper (not meant to sound derogatory).

i also agree that names would be good. saves unnecessary posts ala this one and the previous one.

^^ generic surplus.. by generic man.

whats the deal with that line? is it cheaper or more expensive? looks as if it should be cheaper (not meant to sound derogatory).

its way way cheaper

I love gram sneakers.

Gram---From-Sweden-With-Love-7.jpg

That sneaker touches me in my special place. Does anyone know where I can cop at a goodish price? Looking at it in the long term as I am broke and unemployed right now.

Oh and if anyone knows how they run, that'd be awesome :D.

although gram do in fact have low tops, the ones you posted (unfortunately for you) are not. plus there is a thread devoted to the label already... so it is my duty, i have to neg rep you.

anyway with that outta the way, i'll skip the theatrics and proceed directly into making you feel inadequate/dumb/small/whatever...

your seemingly desolate economic situation is pathetic. grams sneakers are already pretty cheap from the get-go. not to mention they are pretty much stocked everywhere. if u don't even have the buying-power to obtain these pieces of crapulent crap, than get off the forum and get a fucking job, u bum.

The generic man sneakers look like they have the exact same rubber sole, judging the profile and the dotting along the front of the shoe.

the generic surplus ones look more like they have a vulcanised sole. the generic man soles are similar to/the same as (?) those used on cp's, lanvins, most other high end brands.

i have a pair of canvas white feiyue that i bought in 2005, they're all destroyed but... the shape is good, construction is a bit cheap, overally nice sneakers if you can get them for cheap.

I would greatly appreciate any help in finding the version of the shoes pictured, though, with no logo.

Edit: Thought that I may not have made much sense, as the shoes pictured do have a logo. What I mean is, the versions on Revolve have merely a logo imprint as opposed to the full colored swoosh logo on the $15 dollar versions out and about. Looking for the Revolve versions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...