Let's talk about (black, white, whatever) low top sneakers...

freecat

The black and white hitop threads are quite active and feature lots of amazing shoes. but lowtops are great too right ?

So hum, let's talk about low tops, color doesn't matter.

some that i find quite cool from revolve (yeah we've all seen them but whatever)

ACNE-MZ2_V1.jpg

acne - also in black

FTRO-MZ11_V1.jpg

f troupe - also in white. not feeling the sole though.

THEG-MZ6_V1.jpg

THEG-MZ4_V1.jpg

generic man - cheaper than cp but probably the same quality

YMC-MZ8_V1.jpg

ymc - overprice, but would be cool for $50

I'm looking for a white, low top, non canvas sneaker. I am hoping for something I can keep clean and wouldn't mind material suggestions.

I bought a pair of Tretorn's and immediately got a black dust smudge over the big toe on the left sneaker and don't even feel like I can wear them any more. Not sure how to attempt to clean it, either.

Hoping ~$100. Thank-you!

DSC_6044-2.jpg

White Muji Shoes only 2000 円. Profile is slim enough to wear with tapered jeans, and since they're so cheap you can just buy a new pair after you trash them.

I got these in the summer, but I can't find them on the Muji website anymore? :confused:

I think they replaced them with a slightly different model?

I'm still having a hard time with this ;/ I like many of the clean, solid white and clean, solid black sneakers listed here. Low profile, no excessive straps, low toe box. But I'm not catching onto or finding the peasant versions. I could make a new thread for "Perfect peasant sneaks" if this one stays quiet...