The I Got Gassed Of $50k And Now Im Bored At Work With Carpal Tunnel Thread

ms. sally

Post Script. All my old enemies are now dear adversaries.

many of my good friends are former enemies

now i know that if i hate someone on sight, they will eventually become a good buddy

i think it stems from self-loathing

i see myself in other people, and i hate them for it, and then i realize we have common interests and the beef is squashed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what im talking about. Bring the ruckus. Call dudes gay. Talk shit about boning out loved ones. Tell them that their favorite band is pussy and that liking supreme makes you a fucking herb. Anything to make the next 4 hours and 23 minutes go by without actually doing any work and still being entertained.

the other threads arent good enough for you? you need to have your own? fuck you man

at this point any joy this thread has caused me is outweighed by my hatred of ms sally and his lack of star potential.

hint: next time you start a thread all about you, be interesting.

i bet your fired in less than four months...

Stop replying then. If no one leaves a reply i wont bump. The fate of this thread is in the hands of the readers.

Thread was never about me to begin with. People keep commenting on their own accord, so its obviously achieved a more altruistic purpose.

Given the current economy i would say 2 months is a safe bet. 4 months is a fiscal quarter plus so budget would have been renewed by then and those that are still here are safe.