Chronicles of Never A/W 09 Ode to the O

marck

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if i'll ever pay full price for con stuff tbh. esp when most of their pieces make it to the end of season sale...

yeh 4sure... there was a fair lot of stuff there...

i saw u got the parallax for 950 from swt melvin...it was going 4 $650 at the sale... although the 1 in swt i saw (i assume the 1 u got) was alot better quality jacket, the leather was a bit more burnt down and looked much nicer

maybe you should get the 2 pictures and put them together.

If you think that they aren't the same shoe, then you shouldn't even be on here.

my mistake, didn;t realise there was a shoe as well as a boot. and the insult was directed at the store, not you. chill the fuck out.

Spoke to Ian the other day at Restricted Premises and he said Gareth is planning to do a CON sale (some leather jackets, not many accessories) in Melbourne over the next week. He's still looking for a spot, I'll let you guys know when i find out.

i dont know if i'll ever pay full price for con stuff tbh. esp when most of their pieces make it to the end of season sale...

Actually (apparently) many of the stockists in America defaulted on their orders and Gareth was left with excess stock. Having said that the Black Noise White Rain Collection is due to be launched in Europe soon.

• 2 weeks later...