Chronicles of Never A/W 09 Ode to the O

marck

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like the normalism boot.

not so sure on the mangled heel either, however, i do like the mono 4. very elf like, which fits into his style nicely, yet i dont think they are very practicle - imagine wearing these out to a club or something...

it will be interesting to see detailed shots of the new clothes.

• 3 weeks later...

last season there was a small apple core series as well as the main line. this season there are 2 distinct collections, the CON collection which is their core line with a full range of clothes, denim, accessories and shoes, and the Ode to the O collection which consists of new pieces.

Found some more detailed shots... link

I like the look of some of the coats/jackets but I am imagining they will be pricey. It does look the same as a lot of the previous seasons if you ask me. But then I have loved the previous collections so maybe it isn't such a bad thing.

The For-Tomorrow website blog has detailed pics of even more items as well, although you'll need a password to view them (which is easily obtainable if you just register for their blog)

thanks for the tip.

the "detailed garmet shots" that the website boasts were just blown up, really pixelated images. very poor quality, may just be this computer though. either way, there are a handful of pieces not shown by pitbull and the names of some of them are shown.

looking good.