Chronicles of Never A/W 09 Ode to the O

marck

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah - the bluey/green coloured stones with the black running through it (like marble) with silver.... apparently it is native american or something.

i can't remember exactly what it looks like. turns out i am in the city tomorrow so I will have a look and see how it goes.

How much was the latem blazer?

$585. I love it more and more every time I wear it.

When the light hits it, it gets a slight flicker because of the steel in the fabric, and it gets a green tinge too it, and because of the creases, the shadows give it a good texture.

to put things in perspective for you they were selling that coat for $200 AUD at the CON end of season sale and there were still plenty of them left on the last day. seriously man, save your money for something else.

its pretty nice. i think i tried on an S or M (usually an S in con) and it fit very slim on me. very similar to the l/s they did this season. would;ve copped with lower price tag. i;ve seen a couple get returned however, the neckline comes unstitched from the body.

I'm looking to get some some Mono 1s or 3s but no one carries them around here. How does the sizing run? Thanks.

sizing is pretty true to size, if anything a tad smaller but the leather stretches to compensate. I think the mono 3's have the fixed/stronger sole so I would go with that. I had the mono 1's and the sole fell apart in about 3 weeks.

• 1 month later...