FS: WjK Black M66 Sz.M, Wings + Horns Black Cotton & Shearling Flight Jacket, Sz.S

insidertrading

All prices include shipping within North America.

1) WjK M66 / Black / Sz. M

As pictured below.

m66b.jpg

(what looks like a pube on the carpet to the left is actually a black thread, figured i'd point that out before anyone gets ideas)

m662.jpg

(interior jacket, detached)

Details:

m66details.jpg

m66detailsb.jpg

Fit pic:

2650961737_ee45e14de7_o.jpg

(I am 5'9 @ 135 lbs)

Dope winter jacket featuring a lot of details. Included is a heavily lined (and very slim) bomber jacket (also black) meant to be worn underneath the m66 outer shell. Both can be worn separately depending on the season. When worn together, it works well even when it's freezing cold.

As most of you know WjK cuts their jackets small, and this is no exception. This is a Japanese M, so I'd say it is much closer to an American S or even XS, please refer to measurements.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 18.8 in

Shoulders: 16.7 in

Collar base to bottom: 28 in

Condition: 9/10 (tags still included)

Retail Price: 86100 ¥(or 880 USD)

Asking Price: SOLD

2) Wings + Horns Cotton & Shearing Flight Jacket / Black / Sz.S

As pictured below

wh.jpg

whb.jpg

(collar buttoned up)

Details:

whdetails.jpg

Fit Pics:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/m_t112/Photo146.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/m_t112/Photo149.jpg

Lightly worn and still in pristine condition. The material is a thick cotton with a quilted interior and shearling lined collar (as pictured above). There are leather elbow patches on each sleeve, thick leather buttons and a huge riri zipper. For a flight jacket, this one fits quite slim (will post measurements later) and will keep you warm for winter.

Measurements:

Shoulder: 17.5 in

Pit-to-Pit: 19 in

Collar base to bottom: 23 in

Purchased from Roden Gray for 550

Asking Price: 300 --> 280

Paypal preferred. Please feel free to pm me for any further questions.

Paypal: [email protected]

Cheers,

Matt

TEMPORARY FAILING ECONOMY PRICE DROP (SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON VALUE OF CANADIAN DOLLAR):

Because the USD to CAD exchange rate is so fucking ridiculous right now (CAD being much weaker than usual), prices have dropped temporarily.

WjK M66 for 450

W+K for 250

***Prices will bounce back up once the Canadian dollar strengthens... so price drop may only last a few days.