Yo Jordan Experts - Fakes or For Real?

MilSpex

First one is fake,since for a retro its a "Nike Air" on the tongue instead of a Jumpman. the back seems wrong too, too blocky and the stripe above the swoosh is way too fat. But then I'm not an expert with the 1994 model

Second one looks legit but the story of the retro card sounds fishy

Third one look alright but you have to ask for more pics , espcially the tongue and side view

Dude, if you like them buy them. Who cares if they are fakes. You are not buying them because you want to cheap out on some shitty purses on Canal St. No one will know, not even you. If your down with them grab them. All the heads you want to impress will still be impressed, and I mean that in the most serious, non-offensive way.

Quote:

Dude, if you like them buy them. Who cares if they are fakes. You are not buying them because you want to cheap out on some shitty purses on Canal St. No one will know, not even you. If your down with them grab them. All the heads you want to impress will still be impressed, and I mean that in the most serious, non-offensive way.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Nov 25, 2005 09:59 AM

nah fakes are never the same. Even if they were perfect fakes I`d know they were fake and it would feel wrong. Anyway fakes dont fit as nice, sizing is often out, they fall apart quicker and details can be off.

When you want to represent your respect for something like Jordan you dont disrespect his name by fucking with fakes.

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Nov 25, 2005 09:59 AM

nah fakes are never the same. Even if they were perfect fakes I`d know they were fake and it would feel wrong. Anyway fakes dont fit as nice, sizing is often out, they fall apart quicker and details can be off.

When you want to represent your respect for something like Jordan you dont disrespect his name by fucking with fakes.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Nov 25, 2005 10:10 AM

cool man, I hear that.

All three look legit.

1. Dudes, from Ausi and the white/cement leather looks pretty supple compared to the crap on fakes. The reason why I bring up Ausi is most fakes are from China, but guised as being from the UK.

2. Legit, look at the feedback. And the box looks on point. From what I know Is are faked, but not nearly as much as the XI, XIIs, or XIIIs. The leather also looks to be top notch.

3. More pics, however seeing as how this pair was one of the worst selling 1 re-retros I doubt fakes were made. Even after 4 years this colorway ends anywhere between $90-170.

Hope this helps.

-pete

Quote: When you want to represent your respect for something like Jordan you dont disrespect his name by fucking with fakes.

Not to be a dick, but i think Jordan is one of the most protected men in the media. If you dig his shoes...great, if you think he was the best ball player ever (BTW he is)... great, but don't pretend to know the man himself based on how he seems in the media. I live close to santa barbara, CA and every summer he comes out and bartends at a small bar called O'malleys. Every year he don't bring his kids or wife, but instead gets trashed and bangs as many college broads as is possible in one night. I am not completely opposed to this, but i still wonder why this dude has such a squeaky clean record in the corporate media.

i wouldnt say the black/royal were the worst selling 1s

i'll say the silver are as bad as those (not the JP limited to 1000 with the case and ish)

black/royal goes as high as silver if not,often times more

i'll rank the 4 GR reretrso in terms of value in this list

black/red > navy > black/royal / silver

again theres many more reretros tht year but i doubt u'll pay for those prices if u are planning to rock them

the 94 retro 1 looks legit to me........but dont quote me im no expert in that ..i havent seen many that comes with those OG 94 retro boxs when it comes to fakes, but again hecan just be fooling you with a legit box but with a fake pair of shoes.............but lookin at the shoe itself, it looks decent.

Edited by tm on Nov 25, 2005 at 03:24 PM

Quote: Not hijacking but anyone know how much I'd pay for a pristine boxed pair of black/red/grey retro Jordan IV's at this point ? absolutely the best looking Jordan ever IMO ...

you are prolly looking at 300-400

Edited by tm on Nov 25, 2005 at 03:25 PM

Quote:

wtf.

everyone here bashes on NT... and then we see posts like "what did you wear", "recent pickups", and now "legit checks"...

hypocrites.

--- Original message by Music for the Masses on Nov 26, 2005 03:49 AM

Supertalk and NikeTalk are the same thing. There's some cool cats here and there and there are some herbs at both too. (Granted my comments are made from checking out NT for less than 10 minutes.)

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Nov 26, 2005 at 10:03 AM

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Nov 26, 2005 at 10:10 AM