What's NikeTalk?!

eodlover

Its like a wannabe supertalk with posts of dry denim and sneakers, only that they have no knowledge of how to wear dry denim in, the sneakers are praised as long as they're hyped, everyone rides on some rapper's jock, and not matching shoes with a outfit is seen as a crime.

oh and bape is considered the bestest brand there.

^ Yes but they think its the newest thing since the Dunk SB and are all trying to buy a pair but end up getting owned by the different brand labels and sizing.

Some Nt'ers are hella chill, but the majority of the teenage crowd is a bunch of kids trying to outdo the next people in of dressing up, when they have not much taste w/e and the "flyness" of an outfit is deteremined by its hype and price

Half of Niketalk is a bunch of illiterate ghetto fucks who still wear XXXXXL Basketball jerseys and Timberlands...........there are some decent people though, and there is info. on new shoes coming out, mostly DUNKS. Eh, but that is seriously about it...........

Quote:

I've never been there, but I get the impressions its a bit like this:

262351270_l.jpg

--- Original message by mrmax on Nov 25, 2005 07:12 AM

i cant see much wrong with nike talk as a community.. they like nikes.. so why not rant about them.... we here like fashion, so we rant on that... but fuck.. that guy looks proper retarded.

"you can pretty much count on one hand the people who are actually normal on nt."

lol.....so true....NT is a cool place, you just have to take it for what it is....i really see no reason to talk shit about this or that....they have things that they are into and we have things that we are into......some of us cross into both realms but thats another story for another day....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

when i see niketalk, i think of pics like this:

246225579_l.jpg

gotta do the nt hypebeast emoticons

eek.gif

pimp.gif

--- Original message by ninja life moves fast on Nov 26, 2005 08:53 AM

I remember back in the day, Karl Kani 3/4 length denim shorts used to come in that colour.....

those were the SHIT back then....in Trinidad anyways...

Come on fellas, every message board on earth has its absolute weirdos. I can't lie (and I'm sure Dirty agrees), I shake my head numerous times a day at some of the things posted on NT. But most of the mature members here probably do the same thing. In the end there's a lot of useful info on just about any site (well, maybe not the Nazi Olsen twins, but you get the idea) and all the message boards are what you make of them.

Rediculous to think that one obsession has any more class or character.

Each group should understand that were a small percentage of people that truely enjoy either talking about everything there is about Nike, or talking about everything there is about pop-culture-fashion.

There are people with serious knowledge in each camp, and there are a large percentage of people that are seriously uninformed that make the rest of the community look bad.

Until we start banning people simply because of sheer stupidity, that is the way it's going to be.

I'm out, going to go surfing on the North Shore, very scared.

Yeah.....I'm that Swoshmn