University of Jawns

mrip

You extracurriculars may benefit you here. Being a member of the highly esteemed Gulfstream Aviation Club, I might be able to put in a good word for you. I enjoyed your dissertation, "Leanin' out the Window When You in that G2 (or that G3, or G4, like we do)". Best of luck.

Hope this helps,

Prof. Money Tuff

if it helps your consideration, i have a paper that i wrote for a class last term that analyses the 20% drop jawns have suffered as a direct result of america's struggling economy. the paper offers an in depth history of jawns and suggests that such catastrophic instability might have been avoided if jawn manufacturers and retailers were to trade in euros rather than USD( i also infer that the 4% paypal fee is hindering the jawns free market potential). i got a 94% on the paper and my prof A. Sky will likely vouch for my expertise in all jawn related matters.

thanks again.

if it helps your consideration, i have a paper that i wrote for a class last term that analyses the 20% drop jawns have suffered as a direct result of america's struggling economy. the paper offers an in depth history of jawns and suggests that such catastrophic instability might have been avoided if jawn manufacturers and retailers were to trade in euros rather than USD( i also infer that the 4% paypal fee is hindering the jawns free market potential). i got a 94% on the paper and my prof A. Sky will likely vouch for my expertise in all jawn related matters.

thanks again.

I have so far only skimmed your paper, but I am pleased with what I have seen. I was particularly impressed that you took the time to dig through ancient tomes. Long-forgotten historic jawns such as the golden gloves or the suit that fades from grey 2 black when worn by one of great panache, still have a large influence on today's jawns. It is a shame that the uneducated masses no longer embrace the heritage of their diors and lavins.

Kind Regards,

Prof. Money Tuff

Jacques,

unfortunately, credits from many classes from the finance programme are not transferrable to the jawns programme. Here are some examples of classes that allow a transfer of credits:

Laying About Wealthily

Middle Eastern Studies with a Focus on Arab Money

Understanding the Market: Copping Low and Flipping High

additionally, there are some classes which do not allow a transfer of credit but bring with them many transferrable skills that are appreciated by the department.

Investigations in Conversation: Standing in Line

Chemistry 420: Creating new strands of well-known plants (I was appalled to see that you had on several occasions tried to steal from the lab)

Cultural Studies 129: Understanding the "Corny White" Proletariat

Professor Mon. E. Toff,

I managed to sign up for the introductory course listed below but will have to take many more introductory courses this spring. Hopefully by the end of summer semester I might be considered for placement in the Jawns programme. Thank you for your advisement.

Jawns 126: Introduction to the Bourgeois Circle Jerk

Sincerely,

Jacques F. Otografy

jack. contact prof M. Al Aesthetique.

he contducts a lecture series that attempts to bridge the finance crowd into the jawns mindset (Next Level: Man's Role in Jawns [PHIL 1A1]). the speeches are pretentious and longwinded, but you will be rewarded immensely with the ability to act condescending to the jawn-impaired upon completion. good luck to you, sir.

Hey guys sorry to bother you and interrupt all your fun but do you think you could please be somewhat respectful and follow the rules regarding quiet hours?? It's already 10pm and I really need to study!! PLEASE GUYS!!!!!