The Dior Homme SS08 Sales begin, (get Dior for crazy cheap before the sales start)

TheGrapist

Do you know how much they will go for?

Upper double digits, or low $100's.

I see. I might get one from you. But I'm not sure whether I should get size 46 or 48. Would it be possible to have it altered from dior store even if I buy from you?

I live in NYC also.

I'll take a picture for you tomorrow, but the suits are definitely slimmer in cut (and a slimmer lapel) than the suit I wear with 21cm pants.

Measurement of the size 46 and 48 would be nice also. Thanks.

What measurements do you need exactly? Shoulder to shoulder, pit to pit, length, shoulder to cuff?

And also, I have another pair of jeans for sale.

FW07 Used "Clawmark" Blue Jeans, size 28 21cm. $450 without rebate, $337.50 after rebate.

Sorry man :-/.

I also have the classic "ripped' v-neck sweater in black and grey, XS and up. $420 before rebate, $315 after.

this sweaters means the sweater with destroyed details in neck and shoulders right?

I am living in HK, so wt is the lowest price of the sweater in grey XS inc. shipping? thanks:)

Hi, i emailed you but didnt get reply so im posting this here. I purchased F/W 07 Black Armwarmers but the tracking information havent chage for 2weeks. I think they lost the track of the package so could you ask them to conduct an investigation? my email is [email protected] Thanks.

It sometimes takes two weeks for the package to arrive, it isn't necessarily lost.

It's from this year, but I can tell you first hand that the sweater hasn't changed in fit or quality in the past few years. FYI, the "rips and scars" sweater was actually KVA's idea while he worked for Hedi.

can i have some photos of it? as im willing to pay for it.

my e-mail: [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...