Gap selvage

LIVENUDEGIRLS

These look pretty decent imo... Anyone know of any other brands that offer selvage with awide leg opening like these??

(Besides Nudie and RRL)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7726033164&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

honey, you're my religion

Even though you haven't yet expanded

To include a heaven after

Even though I have demanded it

damn... $128 for gap selvedge? weren't those going for like GBP 15 or so a little while ago??

i recently got a pair of lee 1/2 selvage 101B's for less than 1/2 that price.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:

These look pretty decent imo... Anyone know of any other brands that offer selvage with awide leg opening like these??

(Besides Nudie and RRL)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7726033164&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

--- Original message by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Nov 23, 2005 09:19 PM

Try Guitar Wolf by Dry Bones. Or maybe Howies OSD. Both offer snug hips + wide(ish), straight leg.

Those Gap's are blue-black. The seller must be delighted at the price they fetched.

Quote:

i like the details on those jeans

the niketalker/superfuturer who bought those can let us know what they are like when he gets them :)

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Nov 25, 2005 01:08 PM

haha, i know i have seen the winners name either here or on styleforum

honey, you're my religion

Even though you haven't yet expanded

To include a heaven after

Even though I have demanded it

funny to see it posted here . . . that was my auction.

defly happy with what they ended up selling for icon_smile.gif , I think part of it is that they may not have been realeased in the US? (my assumption) . . . I think the jeans are really good quality, gap definitely went to great lengths to put together a higher end denim. I got them brand new several months ago, on ebay as well, from a UK seller that didn't know/care they were selvedge . . I mentioned them on the previous gap selvage thread

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=1986 . .

I really liked them, been trying to convince myself to keep and eventually wear them, but they're a little to big for me, and finally decided that it wasn't worth trying to shrink them a bit since they'd probably stretch back out, so posted them on ebay.

how'd they fit on the thighs??

they're pretty straight on the thighs, not too baggy, although cause they're about a half inch to big for me, they're not tight at all. .

cot damn!! you bought them for $8 and sold them for $128 within 4 months?!?! great job...

if that isn't "hype" at work, i don't know what is...

not sure if its hype, or just marketing . . cause when I bought them it was a total find, the seller didn't advertise they were selvedge or even that they were unwashed; they had one grainy picture of the entire pair of jeans and called them "turn up" jeans. they were dark, cheap and my size so i figured I;d take a chance on them and got lucky. After I got them and saw they didn't fit as tight as I like I tried to find another pair of the same online and haven't come across one yet. I think they're pretty rare, at least in the US?