Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

random sexual encounter: smashed down a cwg, turns out she's the mayor of providence's niece, i shitted bricks for like a month until she reassured me that it was all good, i still worry about that shit :(

random sexual encounter: smashed down a cwg, turns out she's the mayor of providence's niece, i shitted bricks for like a month until she reassured me that it was all good, i still worry about that shit :(

shit bricks not, my friend

that was certainly an admirable deed

once when I was fucking wasted I spilled some of my drink on hommedeguerre's shirt.

true to form he had some cute beezys around him.

it was a clear gin and tonic so i think he's forgiven me.

Hahaha, shit, you were wasted. I forgot about this. What's your name? Elliot? Right? Yeah, I was pissed cuz I got the shirt THAT day. Next time don't insist on cleaning it off with your hand. Looked like you were feelin' my titz. That's why god invented napkins. LOL.

a.s.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't take that pic but it was taken by her dad after I dropped her off and it's best one of her from the days I hung out with her. I'm a douche for even posting this to begin with but to show I ain't lying, here she is in my boxers morning after:

XiuXiu001.jpg

this is great, so are your posts.

i just sent her a message through her website to let her know that you smashed her and your bragging about it on an internet forum. i sent her this very same photo you posted with her that i proceeded to host in my photobucket and a print screen of this page so that she knows how awesome you are and who you are exactly.

this is great, so are your posts.

i just sent her a message through her website to let her know that you smashed her and your bragging about it on an internet forum. i sent her this very same photo you posted with her that i proceeded to host in my photobucket and a print screen of this page so that she knows how awesome you are and who you are exactly.

a cock-block most foul