Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

Thanks brother. Yeah, I suprise myself sometimes. I'm kinda fat...but allya gotta do is wear a camera around your neck and tell them you want to take your picture...next thingya know they're trying to impale themselves on your dix.

as.

you spelt a.s. wrong.

thats it im deleting it from my location!

found some pics of another girl that you guys might like.

i'm going to burn in hell for this. lol

Why would you burn in hell? You've done a good thing.

On another note, is one of her tits larger than the other? It's not a big deal, I'm just wondering.

Thanks brother. Yeah, I suprise myself sometimes. I'm kinda fat...but allya gotta do is wear a camera around your neck and tell them you want to take your picture...next thingya know they're trying to impale themselves on your dix.

as.

couldn't say it better myself!

+rep

Ok, so I have no n00dz, so noneonyas gonnaz be-leeve me..but who cares:

My first from WAYYYY bax when:

241rrxl.jpg

Next...the one on the right:

24nmseu.jpg

Previous ex:

sdfui1.jpg

Rode my bike HELLZA far HELLZA drunk for this:

zxlfs4.jpg

Dated this one when she was 18 and I was 23:

10ro3rb.jpg

No one's gonna believe this one, but she's a twin...the one on the right:

4jukrd.jpg

and in back:

2udw112.jpg

Biggest slut ever! I call her "Reverse Piledrive Face-Fuck Cum in the Butt Girl"...no joke:

vglwls.jpg

Most recent (from my blog, met her on the street):

m8oenk.jpg

These are mostly from Myspace/Facebook...they are all for reals. Damn!

a.s.

homeboy delivers, +rep

I don't think anybody minds seeing these pics again, 'sepcially of the twin

dont feel like quoting that train of pics again

but hommedeguerre - what a life

Ok I find it hard to believe one man could fuck o many amazing girls ( mabye I feel like that because I never fuck with anybody :( ). But if you are telling the truth than you are God.

Ok I find it hard to believe one man could fuck o many amazing girls ( mabye I feel like that because I never fuck with anybody :( ). But if you are telling the truth than you are God.

Oh man...now I feel bad. LOL. Nah man...these are spaced out over the years and most of them were my girlfriends. There are only a few others besides these...but I didn't want to post pics, cuz I actually kinda respect them. Seriously though, all ya gotta do is find a hot bird, and make her feel like she ain't shit. Then she's yours. It's all about making them know that they are not a bright shiny diamond. All those stupid sluts you see at clubs all "know" they are the shit until some dude comes up to them and tells them otherwise. Then their yours. Don't get me wrong dude, I don't hate women...and I don't disrespect respectable women...but the stupid women who just want an ex-con to beat them are usually the ones with the most insecurities...capitalize on that. I am not some fucking abercrombie model. I'm fat! Greasy long hipster hair...etc. But confident around the right women, I guess. Do it!

a.s.

Hahhaha, tru that! LOL. Nah man...some of those girls were pretty fucking tuff. "Reverse pile-drive face-fuck- cum in the butt girl" didn't get her name by just sitting there. Bitch liked to be choked out...slut to the 10th power.

a.s.

Hommedeguerre, show me your ways. I am fellow geller whore but do not pull bitches to your extent. Still trying to cross the cwg and hipster bitch off my list. (among others). Where do said beezies roam in Seattle? Beers on me if you share the Wealth. And that's a dime piece you found on the streets. Does she have a sister ?

Why does she have to have a sister? You can have her. LOL. Get your hair cut at Gene Juarez downtown and make it happen. We can meet up for beers...I'll bring my friend Sean. Dude HATES women, and he is up to 90 slays. Makes me look like a loser. 89 of those 90 he's slayed are fucking 10's! TRUST ME. We'll make it happen. Stupid bitches.

a.s.

we should have a thread about sexual encounters.

that could get interesting, i'll get to tell the story of how i ran from a girl's state trooper dad at 5am

yea homme talks it. neg the fuck outta bitches hahaha

on some game shit, not that i really deal with that.

I found out it worked too well one time i had a girlfriend. then said girlfriend brainwashed all i read about style n mystery haha

Girl came n asked if i had a girlfriend, I said, Do i look like i have a girlfriend?

Bitch was GA-GA-GA-GA'ing a few hours later

and why not make this the sexual encounters thread. I'll have to think of a good one ...until then... the stage is yours