Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

i'm gonna attempt to rescue this mistake of a threak from the abyss

l_512d6f1f3b8f4bfeab4881b2f176cf93.jpg

smashed this girl a few times before i deployed

typical airhead blonde with little personality and zero perspective outside of her own 'sphere'

she's an older chick so she wanted to rush things which means i got to smash quick

was a very lame lay but had the biggest, most perfect rack. nipples you could hang laundry on

she was a nurse at the hospital i worked at. should have been fired for the amount of girls i ran through that worked there. many at the same time

06_eurotour449.jpg

06_eurotour471.jpg

pics provided. :)

i think there might also be a video (i was extremely drunk and on E, on a friend's balcony, and apparently there was a security camera, i didn't notice it) but to my great sadness, i don't have it. :o

Try not posting evidence of child molestation on websites..

You signed up to post that?

jus wanted to contribute to the thread. and at least im being real with it.

it wasnt even some random fuck. his ex, as in he used to be in a relationship with that bitch! HAHA!

thread was girls i've smashed. not girls ive randomly fucked. so i don't see the problem

jus wanted to contribute to the thread. and at least im being real with it.

thread was girls i've smashed. not girls ive randomly fucked. so i don't see the problem

nobody said you cant post that shit in here. i was simply making fun of a girl that you were in a relationship with. most of the ugly bitches that members posted here were the result of being intoxicated or being mad hungry. thus the humor found in those posts. your contribution on the other hand was a girl who you willingly called your girlfriend. and an ugly one at that. congratulations, maestro.

nobody said you cant post that shit in here. i was simply making fun of a girl that you were in a relationship with. most of the ugly bitches that members posted here were the result of being intoxicated or being mad hungry. thus the humor found in those posts. your contribution on the other hand was a girl who you willingly called your girlfriend. and an ugly one at that. congratulations, maestro.

to each his own. i got my own views on what i think is pretty and what not, and you have yours. so i don't see why your throwing all this negativity at me.my contribution was a legitimate one.

what is UC? undercover? ugly cunts?

university of california. see you do learn something new everyday.

to each his own. i got my own views on what i think is pretty and what not, and you have yours. so i don't see why your throwing all this negativity at me.my contribution was a legitimate one.

true indeed. some enjoy shit like mcdonald's while othersprefer shit like ruth chris.

i do infact value mis's opinion and mine over that of your's and i am sure that would be the general consensus of the board in the matter as to whether or not your ex girlfriend is "pretty.".

nobody said your contribution was not legitimate. we were merely making fun of the admitted old love of your life. cry me a river, you fuckin pansy.

university of california. see you do learn something new everyday.

a new thing you should learn/get is a sense of humor. you are certainly a go-getter in neg rep though.