Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

i don't even mind that you posted that twice in a row, in fact let's see those again real quick...

annnd here's a pic of my ex before her...

herooo.jpg

this was at her mom's surprise b-day...

fun but all filipino's and i was the only black guy there...fun times with her still really good friends though...

00000.jpg

damn

+rep

niiice...

here's one of my exes...

filipino and hispanic

IMG_0244.jpg

flip girls always say they are part hispanic. kinda oxymoronic. alot of them unrightfully often lie about this shit

3'9", 4' in heels

nah she taller. and props to powerviolence. he probably didn't even have to kiss her. goodnight titty-sucks and shit. neg rep if he actually jumped up to kiss that bitch goodbye.

i can imagine but i bet those broads are crazy in the head

truth. this girl was from orlando. caught feelings mad quick and would give attitude to any girl in our presence. my PR friends said to steer clear of PR chicks but it's worth the sex. could probably still smash at will

i grew up in the bronx so i know a thing or two about PR chicks, the sex is wild but the attitude is infuriating to say the least

both pr chicks i banged were from the bronx

LOL

Black girls are the worst on terms of craziness, especially Jamaican girls. Most of the Spanish girls I know are sweet, they'll cook and clean for you. If you try to argue with them you better be ready to have them yell shit at you in Spanish though.

word my girl now is black and she wigs out on me constantly. takes it out on my clothes too