Girls I've Smashed Appreciation Thread

WayneGibbous

a few months ago i used facebook and myspace to put together a photo sex-resume. it was suprisingly easy to find 90% of the girls ive slept with. being the completist that i am, im considering waiting in bushes with a camera outside a couple ex girlfriends houses so i can complete my list. could get me in trouble.

weird thing about this is looking up a girl who ya boned once in highschool and remember as stupid hot, only to find out shes currently married, a mother, and morbidly obese. whats worse is looking up a girl you kinda let slip cause she wasnt too fly at the time and you find out shes become a beautiful butterfly who wouldnt blow her nose with your dick anymore, let alone put it in her soft, perfect, shiny pink mouth.

^yeah a checkerboard resume would be a good concept. this thread should be more for just the cwg type that you smashed once or kept as a fuck buddy. there are girls that i dated that i have too much respect for to plaster their face on the internet. the majority i could care less about though.

whoever fucked the most ugliest girl WINS!

Hmm.... I'm considering entering this contest. Will i actually win something?

I dunno, man. Someone needs to put up a real prize. I think i got you beat

Let's rename this:

The transparently insecure compensation in the form of flaunting our supposed sexual conquests because we have a sexual inferiority complex thread.

Because:

A) You're ugly.

B) Daddy made fun of you.

C) You never fought back when bullied.

or

D) You have a small penis.

THREAD OVER.

hey hey hey, this is an appreciation thread. it's not like we're degrading them or anything!

I'll tell you what's fun. Waking up hungover as shit and thinking

"why the hell am i naked?"

Then you see this gigantic white ass putting pants on and think "fuuuccckkkkkkk"

you're a liar. don't ruin this thread. people are being real here. if you want to just post ugly girls, go find the ugly girls thread. I don't know who you are so i'm guessing you're bullshitting

This thread is making me want to reel in this vietnamese girl in my program who is interested in me. She ain't that great looking but i just keep seeing a bunch of skinny asian girls and want to join in on the fun