iPhone Apps

showbiz00ditc

kinda just ups contrast and adds a vignette,supposed to emulate different cameras.

still pretty neat though.

but uh. fuck apple for not including MMS on the first gen iphones.

i received CWG pics on my razr like 4 years ago and still can't with my iphone.

didn't wanna make a new thread but how effective is the invisible shield / bodyguardz / BSE screens on the iphone / touch?

i ordered something "scratch" proof (power support crystal film) and as a tester i took a key and mangled it.... (using the extra one of course)

This may be a really dumb question. But can the ipod touch use all the iphone apps?

Yes. But the Iphone has a mic built into the phone which is needed for some apps.

I downloaded the Ocarina on my Itouch hoping I would be able blow into it. I wasted .99 cents.

didn't wanna make a new thread but how effective is the invisible shield / bodyguardz / BSE screens on the iphone / touch?

i ordered something "scratch" proof (power support crystal film) and as a tester i took a key and mangled it.... (using the extra one of course)

i really like the power support film.

more than the scratch protection, it keeps the fingerprints off the damn screen.

that and under normal wear you really cant scratch it.

i really like the power support film.

more than the scratch protection, it keeps the fingerprints off the damn screen.

that and under normal wear you really cant scratch it.

yeah upon use for a few days im really glad that i used this compared to invisible shield or something for the front + back. (no orange peel effect for the crystal film)

a great plus is that it is static based so its easy to just cling on and upon setting it there's hardly any air bubbles (hard to take off though)

the back i've used best skin ever and for 10 bucks shipped it really has a nice grippy feel to it and actually is pretty tough, also offers great customer service in case you need any info / help

anyone else having problems with apps just instantly shutting down? Cant seem to fix?

do you use memoryinfo or something?

i bought it for like .99 and it basically shuts off all apps that are running which frees up memory

(i used to have apps shutting down till i use the memory info and yeah... barely anything shuts off on me now)

just downloaded wolf3d earlier. preetty good but makes me nautious after a while

and eats battery like a muffukka.

Downloading rolando now.

Appulous is back up fyi people who use that.

Anyone else do the whole mobileinstallation SSH switcheroo to use .ipa's you've downloaded? I did it last night cause i wasnt sure if appulous would come back. But it did.

Why'd I need to get the new mobile installation but a guy at work can just drag and drop his ipa's into itunes and they all sync fine? (without doing anything special?)

Also, just downloaded Jaadu today. Pretty wild. Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got my iphone yesterday, so far ive downloaded lets golf!, touchgrind, vans sk8, a nes emulator with like 100 games, a snes emulater with like 100 games, medal gear solid, and a bunch of other stuff. i was hestitant to jailbreak it at first but its so much nicer now. all for free of course.

are you gunna upgrade when the new update or whatever comes out? i had my phone jailbroken but i didnt want to get used to it and then update and not have it anymore.

i honestly wish someone (apple!) would just make a video app to buy. i wouldnt mind the price one bit.