iPhone Apps

showbiz00ditc

xpost from the marijuana thread.

the blunt burns down as your battery life decreases..

downloadnia.jpg

but i got most those games for free by downloading the torrent, then following various tedious installation instruction videos that little kids post on youtube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Am new to this and a n00b, not jailbroken yet

looking for a rss reader that lets me import all my google reader subscribtions. currently just using it via the google app.

Also something like adium?

Happy so far

I use netnewswire, it syncs up with your reader over the interwebs.

• 1 month later...

skype is good, helps me.

beatmaker app is more than ya can probobly deal with, some fake pro shit.

i like worldwar, but its kinda embarrasing to even admit that, as its some oldschool text based game shit.

zenga texas hold em, fun times.

shazam makes me feel like we live in the fucking future.

my top most used apps would probably twitter, pandora, surfline surf report, cydia

favorite games touch grind, ea sports tetris, and the snes emulator with all the good games

i finally figured out how to tether which works out great because my internet in my new place isnt set up yet.

• 2 weeks later...

been trying out a shit load of apps this week ...

heres some of the best games in my opinion:

- real racing; a racing game with multiple options to steer with the tilt style or with buttons, and also has a throttle and a brake. has two player racing over 3g or wifi. realistic road courses with good controlling and smooth game play. honestly the only iphone race game that is worthy of playing in my opinion.

- gangstar; iphones version of grand theft auto. good first person view where you can roam the city, drive cars, shoot people with multiple weapons, and complete missions. once again, good controls and smooth game play.

- nfl 2010; very similar to madden on ps2 or xbox. was very impressed with this one .. def worth playing if youre a fan of madden games.

sim city/the sims 3; self explainitory.. basically the same version as the original sim games that are out on xbox/ps2

sandstorm; super fun first person shooter. very similar style to call of duty. i would def recommend this to someone looking for a shooter game. freely range around and complete missions in the middle east.

apps:

- birdfeed; best twitter app ive found.

- pandora; you know ...

- yelp; restaurant reviews, etc.

- camera bag; has multiple effects .. all ready talked about this one in a previous post.

- wunderradio; has pretty much every radio station in the US. I use this more than pandora. find unique stations all across america.

- palringo; i use this instead of aim. allows you to send pictures/videos through IM very easily, and has alot more features that make it better than the aim app.

- orblive; this is probably one of my top apps. with this app you can access your computers harddrive, and watch videos, listen to music, or look at photos that are saved on your computer. you can use it from any location. i have multiple seasons of various shows and thousands of songs that i can listen to and watch from anywhere without having to have them on my phone. its a live stream from your computer.

oh and tethering is great of course..